imalbertgrr

The Clusterfuck Thread

Can someone that's good at music make a version of Yayo with the backing track from the PE but the vocals from AKA, and vice versa? Please, I'll give you a baby kitten. :3

Also, it would be really cool if maybe there was a version with the backing track of PE & the vocals of AKA, but after the bridge, it shifts into the backing track of the AKA version. This probably isn't worth a thread but I didn't want to make it a status and it be forgotten in 30 minutes.. Anyway, so I'm not a complete failure, if you'd like to discuss the many versions of Yayo and which you prefer most, and why, etc. feel free to do so here! My favorite is the AKA version because it's perfect.

this is so stupid i just can't with words why am i a mod

14417469274.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

The heavy metal version is the best, obviously. :whitney:

I need an entire album of songs like that and the live rendition of Brite Lites... and maybe a few country inspired songs. That'd be a killer album. :flutter:

I'm sorry, But I looked through Lana thoughts, and discussions, couldn't find everything. Searched it up, figured I'd find it. if you're going to bother to comment on this, telling me to 'look around' then you could also tell me what 'no kung fu' is. :what:

FEET DON'T FAIL ME NOW. TAKE ME TO THE FINISH LINE.

No Kung Fu is a title that was given to a collection of six demos that leaked at the same time. The title is fan made. The songs are Brite Lites, Get Drunk, Jimmy Gnecco, Jump, Put Me In A Movie and Yayo.

To be away from all, to be one of everything

The demo's are together, but no kung fu is a fanmade title,

I know this because all 6 songs are in flac, you just need to look around for the flac versions

R U sure? o_O I thought it was 'fake' FLAC.

R U sure? o_O I thought it was 'fake' FLAC.

The quality is better than when they first leaked, and then once i discovered the FLAC version was avilable as a torrent, i downloaded it and converted it to 320kbps mp3 (I prefer Mp3). Just google No Kung Fu FLAC

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster