Elle

Arcadia [SINGLE & VIDEO] - OUT NOW

I really love the video, i honestly didn’t think much of it when i first saw it, just felt like another home made whatever effort, it was more about the song for me. 
On more viewings though the video is a real vibe imo, just everything, the cheap motel room, the yellow cardigan, the gyrating, the projections on her body, the sunglasses, and then the random outro etc. i really like it.

Especially after the AWFUL White Dress video and what looks like a very dull Blue Banisters video.

On 9/8/2021 at 8:18 PM, sweetie said:

Full Arcadia credits from Tidal:

Hide contents

Producer, Composer, Lyricist: Drew Erickson, Lana Del Rey

Assistant Recording Engineer: Ben Fletcher, Jon Sher

Cello: Jacob Braun

Engineer: Dean Reid, Michael Harris

Horn Arranger: Drew Erickson, Lana Del Rey

Mastering Engineer: Adam Ayan

Mixer: Dean Reid, Drew Erickson, Michael Harris

Organ: Drew Erickson

Piano: Drew Erickson

String Arranger: Drew Erickson, Lana Del Rey

Synthesizer: Drew Erickson

Trumpet: Dan Fornero, Dan Rosenboom, Wayne Bergeron

Tuba: Blake Cooper

Viola: Zach Dellinger

Violin: Andrew Bulbrook, Wynton Grant

Vocals: Lana Del Rey

Thank you so much:kiss: 

Do you can pls check if Tidal has the credits from the other songs too , we need them:trisha:

Spoiler

I don't know how Tidal works:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

18 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Thank you so much:kiss: 

Do you can pls check if Tidal has the credits from the other songs too , we need them:trisha:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know how Tidal works:bebe:

Unfortunately Tidal doesn't do pre-releases so we will only get those when the album is out :trisha:

If her body is a map of L.A. and she leaves L.A., is she then leaving her body (dying)? Because in the video her body vanishes and she blurs into the starry sky. She's also speaking about a cross on a hill and the slowly playing trumpets are giving me this impression.

Check your email, French fans! Lana’s team is doing a giveaway for Arcadia by email invite to those who have registered with her French store. By adding Arcadia to your preferred streaming platform, you have the chance to win some Lana merch such as the Chemtrails box set, Lust for Life box set, Chemtrails CD with signed lithograph, or a signed Honeymoon CD! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Totally loved the video especially the outro. Wish she would sing on a track like that.

The song is beautiful which is a given I just can’t help feeling it would be better with a more traditional vocal instead of the intentionally wonky/warbling jaded jazz singer vibe she’s going for. I can think of 3 songs off the top of my head where she’s doing an intentionally emotive vocal that’s not really concerned with sounding pretty or whatever, Pretty When You Cry, White Dress and Arcadia, with Arcadia I being the one I like the least ?‍♂️

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

The piano when she sings 'My curves, San Gabriel all day'. BRILLIANT :crying: so many details that keep revealing itself the more I listen. Drew Erickson did an amazing job.

I think i'm onto something w this.. So I was driving back to LA from somewhere near Arcadia and I saw the exit sign for "Sierra Madre Blvd" and then immediately noticed that the mountains right behind them were.. boob shaped.. Why do I think it's so possible that Lana was driving and saw that and made it into a lyric  :lmao:  maybe her bf was like "babe the mountains match u" and she was like lemme write this down.....

5eMiIYg_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
g3pPLNY_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&