Elle

Arcadia [SINGLE & VIDEO] - OUT NOW

Y'all are so overdramatic with this "listen to it like you listened to Video Games".

I'm sure most of you were not in some emotional American Beauty bathtub-situation when you first heard it but sat in a car on your way home back from Burger King dipping A chicken nugget into the hot sauce

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

8 hours ago, Super Movie said:

I'm loving the single cover (if that's what it is), I feel like it'll match the song really well

Girl me too… a sentence I haven’t gotten to say since before NFR….

On 9/3/2021 at 9:26 PM, Thunder Corpse said:

I'm sure most of you were not in some emotional American Beauty bathtub-situation when you first heard it but sat in a car on your way home back from Burger King dipping A chicken nugget into the hot sauce

i was 12 and was googling sad songs bc it was my emo phase. 

can't wait to listen to Arcadia like a 12 year old who's never experienced love/life/anything

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

3 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Y'all are so overdramatic with this "listen to it like you listened to Video Games".

What is Lana if not romanticizing the past? 

But true lmao, i honestly don't even remember listening to VB for the first time, i vividly remember watching the BTD music video for the first time however and i will pretend it's that :wowcry:

11 hours ago, The Love Witch said:

Please let this be the title track instead of Boring Banisters

but the album is already called blue banisters....... arcadia can't be the title.... track.... 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Fun story - in 1991, I was in a band that was trying to think of a new name, because our other names were either garbage or had already been taken. I piped up 'How about we call ourselves Arcadia?' The guitarist looked at me like I was an idiot, and said, "you mean like the Duran Duran side project?" Now I can call him up and say, "No, like the Lana Del Rey single, JERK!" :lmao:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

9 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

She better add Serene Queen & Your Girl on this album. She cannot let those sirenesque songs be buried and forgotten. 

Hmmmm, nah. I don't think they'd go well together with the three singles and Arcadia at all.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

as a newbie following an era for the first time, i'm shook u all accurately found the single's real name in advance :wowcry:

LanaBoards works in mysterious ways, and yet, we always find creative ways of learning something before releases. :godlaugh: