Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

Hi, I'm from the US, and I was wondering why universal music has bundles listed, but won't let me buy them because "the following products are not deliverable to your country." Is my only option to buy from shoplanadelrey? It's a little more expensive and there aren't any bundles :noparty:

yeah you have to buy from shoplanadelrey... i had the same issue... i had to buy the 3 CD's separate which sucks

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I don't understand why the Universal Store isn't shipping to the US. I alwayssssss ordered from there since they have the bundles! I really want everything but am I really going to have to buy everything individually on her other store... :toofunny:

Ill wait till si put the vinyls with a signed print (idw if its going to happen) and also to the signed CD cause i dont to want to buy them twice

9 minutes ago, wildsummer said:

is the one of her smiling with the dogs gonna be a vinyl cover or just cd?

I think its going to be the UO vinyl

Hd7c-1.gif

2 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

waiting for target and UO 

waiting.gif

this, i just can't end up with 3-4 variations of a single record again and i cannot decide...do i want the yellow or white vinyl currently up? a little disappointed that the target exclusive color is red again...maybe UO will have a diff color?

aOaIzH2.gif

6 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Ill wait till si put the vinyls with a signed print (idw if its going to happen) and also to the signed CD cause i dont to buy the twice

That's what I'm waiting for, I'm really not in a rush to buy anything because I doubt anything's going to sell out :oprah3:

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

spending $52 on 3 CD's instead of the $38 bundle is just cruel... i knew she was going to drain my bank acct.. :cryney:

I think the bundles are going to be out on couple of days with the signed stuff. As she usually does

Hd7c-1.gif

The way I'm going to end up with 8 copies of this when it's all said and done :rip: 

Lana is really the only artist who I buy all the variants for though but like COCC wasn't long ago and I just bought three of the new ABBA album vinyls and then two of Halsey's album :rip: