Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

which site? bc it doesn't work on shoplanadelrey.com

Codes only work once, so perhaps you've used it on a previous order?

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

3 minutes ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

what are the exclusive cds? what makes them

exclusive

The covers are exclusive 

So does anyone expect there to be a different cover/Vinyl colour on the Urban Outfitters or Target versions? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I caved and I just bought everything individually from the US store since it won't let me order from the Universal Store. If it just so happens that eventually we'll be able to place orders from there, I'm going to scream because the bundles would have saved me around $40. I'm super happy I got everything but still annoyed I had to do it that way. Ah oh well, now time to wait for Target and UO!

they have to release the hmv exclusive at fnac because if they won’t make it available for people in europe (that’s not uk) i will literally start a goddamn war because i just know that scalpers will be selling this on discogs for $1000000000000+

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

3 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

they have to release the hmv exclusive at fnac because if they won’t make it available for people in europe (that’s not uk) i will literally start a goddamn war because i just know that scalpers will be selling this on discogs for $1000000000000+

Nah, pretty sure FNAC will have both the vinyl and the CD 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

you can get the hmv/target exclusive from vinilo co uk, but the shipping is 20 pounds so yeah, i'd rather wait for fnac to drop it

I’m in for the yellow and white vinyls so far. I’ll get the exclusive CDs too. And it looks like the red cassette is not exclusive to her store? Probably just the standard that will be available cheaper elsewhere. Where’s Target and Walmart at?? 

And yes booo to the no bundles thing. I hate that... 

4 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

I’m in for the yellow and white vinyls so far. I’ll get the exclusive CDs too. And it looks like the red cassette is not exclusive to her store? Probably just the standard that will be available cheaper elsewhere. Where’s Target and Walmart at?? 

And yes booo to the no bundles thing. I hate that... 

Walmart ain't getting none, but Target is already out, I mean, it's the same as HMV (and that it will probably be sold on FNAC)

E-x1SQZVgAIztUg?format=jpg&name=large

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

11 minutes ago, stephdelrey said:

I caved and I just bought everything individually from the US store since it won't let me order from the Universal Store. If it just so happens that eventually we'll be able to place orders from there, I'm going to scream because the bundles would have saved me around $40. I'm super happy I got everything but still annoyed I had to do it that way. Ah oh well, now time to wait for Target a

I think I've successfully canceled orders from her store in the past, so that may be an option if US bundles come out later. As far as I'm aware, the only shop of hers that doesn't do order cancellations is the new ldrvillage store.