Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

my god i just accidentally bought 2 copies of the hmv exclusive cds…well i’ll just give one to my uk friend who’s sending it over to me, also it’ll be good for the charts ?

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

Idk who the fuck runs Lana's Canadian store, but the fact that I can save a solid 15$ ordering the same items from the US site is criminal, all that converted back to CAD.Β :wtf3:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

Idk who the fuck runs Lana's Canadian store, but the fact that I can save a solid 15$ ordering the same items from the US site is criminal, all that converted back to CAD.Β :wtf3:

What’s Erin O’Toole’s plan for Lana Merch?

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

24 minutes ago, Mer said:

What’s Erin O’Toole’s plan for Lana Merch?

Β 

More guns and less vinyl records.Β :tea:

ugh i was in class and missed the yellow vinylΒ :crai:

i plan on getting the target/hmv cover for sure bc how could i resist and def a copy of the original cover though i'll probably ask for it for christmas bc i don't rly care what color the record is for that one. now i'm praying yellow restocks/universal site ships to US because i love that coverΒ :defeated:

oh and i wanna see what the UO version looks likeΒ 

OH and i'm hoping for signed lithosΒ :excited:Β 

how am i gonna pay for all of this? great questionΒ 

35 minutes ago, In My Feelings said:

Does anyone have experience with canceling orders on her French or German store? I might order White and Yellow variant just in case, I'm still expecting signed versions soon.

I have previously canceled an order from her french store. But check the faq/return policy just incaseΒ 

It's interesting that the universal store isn't allowing shipping to the US but the prices are listed as US dollar amounts for meΒ ? so I think it might be a glitch or something and we'll eventually be able to order the bundles from there, like we have in the past. It wouldn't make sense to limit bundles to one area considering they obviously want to sell more merch, but maybe ldr village will have bundles too, who knows.Β 

7 minutes ago, cherrycolalime said:

ugh i was in class and missed the yellow vinylΒ :crai:

i plan on getting the target/hmv cover for sure bc how could i resist and def a copy of the original cover though i'll probably ask for it for christmas bc i don't rly care what color the record is for that one. now i'm praying yellow restocks/universal site ships to US because i love that coverΒ :defeated:

oh and i wanna see what the UO version looks likeΒ 

OH and i'm hoping for signed lithosΒ :excited:Β 

how am i gonna pay for all of this? great questionΒ 

It most likely will restock. These are the first variants being stocked.Β  With cocc it was the gray and clear vinyls at first and they also "sold out" which I think might be a marketing tactic, since the gray and clear restocked and have been readily available individually and as a bundle for the whole era unless I'm mistaken. Also the yellow vinyl does not specify being limited to a certain amount, and isn't sold out on the universal store. I'm not worried. But excited for more to come ? there will be more merch and new bundles probably, like with cocc, and ldr village still hasn't stocked up yetΒ 

I ended up getting the white one, I like the cover enough.Β I don't want another neon red vinyl like with the Target version of Chemtrails, and the yellow doesn't really go with the blue cover. I feel like UO might just be a different color like with Chemtrails, the blue cover with blue vinyl I saw was a fanmade mockup.

BzhmW.png

Just now, drewby said:

I ended up getting the white one, I like the cover enough.Β I don't want another neon red vinyl like with the Target version of Chemtrails, and the yellow doesn't really go with the blue cover.

Β 

i agree that the yellow vinyl doesn't fit the blue cover, but the blue would look great w the black or white vinyl, so for those who get both u can just switch them so they matchΒ :silly:

Waiting for that "smiling" cover variant to drop likeΒ :prettyhurts:

The yellow Blue BanistersΒ vinyl with the alt cover is sold out on her US site… I held off because I thought an insider saidΒ Urban Outfitters would be getting that cover tooΒ and I work there so I wanted the discountΒ :facepalm:Β Let’s hope that’s actually trueΒ :toofloppy:

If I remember correctly the red HMV vinyl for COCC sold out within a day or two but then restocked not too long after so I doubt the yellow one is sold out sold outΒ :oprah3:

Β 

praying for better variants, this era is too gorgeous to only have white mustard and (another) red vinylsΒ :prettyhurts:Β praying the UO and indie exclusives serve much harderΒ :oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.Λšβ‚Šβ€§.ΰΌ»π“†©β€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΒ My love's pourin' 𓆩β€ͺβ€ͺβ€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΰΌΊ.β€§β‚ŠΛš.Β yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Β°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||Like a waterfall.||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°

1:32━━━━━♑────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ β–Β β–Œ β–·β–· | β†Ί

1 minute ago, boom like that said:

If I remember correctly the red HMV vinyl for COCC sold out within a day or two but then restocked not too long after so I doubt the yellow one is sold out sold outΒ :oprah3:

Β 

praying for better variants, this era is too gorgeous to only have white mustard and (another) red vinylsΒ :prettyhurts:Β praying the UO and indie exclusives serve much harderΒ :oprah3:

Indie exclusive is the HMV/Target one.

We only have UO leftΒ 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif