Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

NOOOOOOO....THE HMV DOES NOT DO THE AUSTRALIA SHIPPING

I FEEL ATTACKED

i am NEARLY CRYING

I literally just want the red vinyl that's all do you know if there's any way we can get that to aus/nz?? I live in NZ. JB Hi-Fi has an exclusive CD w the new red vinyl cover, praying we can get a vinyl...

Do you know any way we'll be able to get the red one?

nice cocc bro

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Indie exclusive is the HMV/Target one.

We only have UO left 

Did someone spill that the indie exclusive is the tractor one?

Would be weird for them to give indie record stores the same version as the one you can get at your local target, doesn't seem like much of a indie exclusive to me :creep:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Okay I just booked a $500 acting gig so imma need Lana to restock the yellow vinyl & launch merch pronto :hype:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Wait I got the yellow one but I had it in my cart a long time since I was busy, I came back to my computer and completed the checkout a few hours later… I didn’t get an order confirmation email yet either…. Pls don’t cancel my order :icant: I’m sure they’ll restock tho like others mentioned it’s probably just marketing 

UbsOye5.png

People in the UK - do you think the HMV one will sell out fast? I am thinking I might ask my friend in the UK to ship it to their address and then they can post it to me, would it be too risky to wait a few days and see if the red vinyl becomes available in NZ?

nice cocc bro

21 minutes ago, boom like that said:

If I remember correctly the red HMV vinyl for COCC sold out within a day or two but then restocked not too long after so I doubt the yellow one is sold out sold out :oprah3:

praying for better variants, this era is too gorgeous to only have white mustard and (another) red vinyls :prettyhurts: praying the UO and indie exclusives serve much harder :oprah3:

They’re definitely trying to increase the demand so everyone will snatch them up when they “restock”

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

omg my favorite part of each era!!! I looooved living in the COTCC merch thread earlier this year :flutter:

so— I made my order for 7 of the 8 physical formats today! (2 vinyl, 3 CD, 2 cassette) I will pick up the black vinyl on release day or order from Amazon.

if we follow the same trend as Chemtrails, we likely still be getting these:

- Amazon exclusive

- Spotify exclusive

- Urban Outfitters exclusive (please be blue ?)

- some sort of UK exclusive? (often there is at least an exclusive cassette to this region)

- Target exclusive (will be identical to HMV)

- Indie exclusive

- Walmart? (She hasn’t had one in the past, but over the last year they have almost always had an exclusive with new records, so we’ll see)

hoping we get a blue vinyl, the smiling cover on vinyl, and at least one picture disc! :popcorn:

H0bDaqU.gif

1 minute ago, lil aerosol said:

People in the UK - do you think the HMV one will sell out fast? I am thinking I might ask my friend in the UK to ship it to their address and then they can post it to me, would it be too risky to wait a few days and see if the red vinyl becomes available in NZ?

Not from the UK but tbh that version will be available @ HMV, Target AND Fnac so ummm yeah.

The question is just which hype sticker do you really want lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, National Anthem said:

omg my favorite part of each era!!! I looooved living in the COTCC merch thread earlier this year :flutter:

so— I made my order for 7 of the 8 physical formats today! (2 vinyl, 3 CD, 2 cassette) I will pick up the black vinyl on release day or order from Amazon.

if we follow the same trend as Chemtrails, we likely still be getting these:

- Amazon exclusive

- Spotify exclusive

- Urban Outfitters exclusive (please be blue ?)

- some sort of UK exclusive? (often there is at least an exclusive cassette to this region)

- Target exclusive (will be identical to HMV)

- Indie exclusive

- Walmart? (She hasn’t had one in the past, but over the last year they have almost always had an exclusive with new records, so we’ll see)

hoping we get a blue vinyl, the smiling cover on vinyl, and at least one picture disc! :popcorn:

For the US the Chemtrails Picture disc was a Walmart exclusive, And on the day of release when Lana said what a beautiful day to release an album, Walmart liked and responded.

IMG-3521.jpg

Oop the white vinyl is now sold out too x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS