Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

14 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

when do y’all think the uo exclusive will be out? (not that i’m gonna order from them tho since they’re a shitty company but i’m still curious)

Maybe a few days or 1-2 weeks from now?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Since Lana ia racist and won't make this copy available for anyone but Americans who have Target in their town, is there a sister who will resell this on eBay? :toofloppy:

The cover is so beautiful but I wish she chose a different color but it's still beautiful regardless... 

RDT-20210909-1034387857889274279088340.p
image hosting

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

guys there’s a french lana site saying the tractor pic won’t be available at fnac and it’s just a us/uk exclusive, only the cd will be available for us europeans. they could still be wrong tho but still i hate this :bebe:

Until NFR, I only bought a standard vinyl and two CD copies (one for my father) - The only exception was Ultraviolence: Standard vinyl, UO Exclusive, two CDs, box set. Now I ordered the black and the yellow vinyl, but I want the red too. I also ordered the CDs Exclusive #1 and #2, and a standard CD for my father (because if not i will be disinherited lol). What is this woman doing to me since Chemtrails... :hide:

10 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

guys there’s a french lana site saying the tractor pic won’t be available at fnac and it’s just a us/uk exclusive, only the cd will be available for us europeans. they could still be wrong tho but still i hate this :bebe:

ugh hate this but it could be true - this version seems to be the JB HiFi Stores exclusive in Australia (FYI has worldwide shipping) seems to only have the CD and not the vinyl atm

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/cd-del-rey-lana-blue-banisters-jb-hi-fi-au-exclusive-edition-cd

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

I know this is a first world problem, but releasing an album with 25 different covers that are all good is genuinely distressing as a consumer.

I was literally just thinking that as I'm freaking out trying to figure out how I'm gonna get the tractor cover on vinyl. 

Spoiler

I'm also studying a postgrad in marketing atm and yesterday in class we were literally talking about how brands do this (release multiple versions and say "limited time") to consumers to get them to stress and feel like they need to make a purchase. It's totally working on me and I HATE IT

18 minutes ago, itsvenicebitch said:

ugh hate this but it could be true - this version seems to be the JB HiFi Stores exclusive in Australia (FYI has worldwide shipping) seems to only have the CD and not the vinyl atm

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/cd-del-rey-lana-blue-banisters-jb-hi-fi-au-exclusive-edition-cd

I swear to god they better have that cover as a vinyl or I'm gonna cry

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I am feeling so much stress because I need that tractor art vinyl :suicide: I haven't preordered anything, I'm gonna hold out for the UO vinyl and pray :pray2:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

3 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

question: how long did the lime green nfr, red standard honeymoon, and coke bottle clear lfl stay in her webstore for before becoming extremely rare?

NFR was around for a year and a half before they stopped selling them. Honeymoon one was around for a while I think, I remember my other Lana stan friends saying that UO exclusive Honeymoon vinyl was selling in every store for 20 bucks for a long while. So you should have well over a year to snag yourself a copy for this era. I mean you can still get the COCC vinyls now too.

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

27 minutes ago, itsvenicebitch said:

It’s the same with Target here in the US too! The cd is up for pre order but no vinyl. I thought they would have the vinyl with that cover lol. I’ll continue to wait patiently I guess!

Hey guys, does anyone know when merch is going to be up on the Italian store? I still couldn’t find anything. I’m scared they’re not doing pre-order. 
Also, when are we going to find out if fnac will have the Hmv red vinyl? 

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

4 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i mean; fnac has released the alternate cover cd, standard cd, red cassette & black vinyl yesterday for preorder but since they didn’t add the hmv exclusive cover vinyl i’m not feeling very hopeful

Is there somewhere that we can see the HMV visual on FNAC website ?
On the french FNAC, it's just the std cover with a special mention "aleatory cover" :s

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

1 minute ago, triangles19 said:

Is there somewhere that we can see the HMV visual on FNAC website ?
On the french FNAC, it's just the std cover with a special mention "aleatory cover" :s

oddly enough they haven’t added a pic for the alternate cover cd but i guess it’s the hmv one?

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

8 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i mean; fnac has released the alternate cover cd, standard cd, red cassette & black vinyl yesterday for preorder but since they didn’t add the hmv exclusive cover vinyl i’m not feeling very hopeful

If I remember right, they put the standard cover first and then change it to the “exclusive” one a few days/some week later.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Pale Moonlight said:

Target exclusive CD is up, I'm not sure if that's old news or not. I don't see the vinyl tho

Yes lol. I preordered the cd but where is the vinyl!?!?! Target drop that link, please and thank you.