Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, DLT said:

Yes lol. I preordered the cd but where is the vinyl!?!?! Target drop that link, please and thank you.

Ah, sorry! I just got home from work and immediately saw it and posted. I wish they would've dropped the CD and vinyl at the same time tbh!

4 minutes ago, Pale Moonlight said:

Ah, sorry! I just got home from work and immediately saw it and posted. I wish they would've dropped the CD and vinyl at the same time tbh!

Lol no harm. It was “new” news lol. I just need them to drop the vinyl lol. They are taking forever lol. Totally agree they should have been dropped together. 

25 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i mean; fnac has released the alternate cover cd, standard cd, red cassette & black vinyl yesterday for preorder but since they didn’t add the hmv exclusive cover vinyl i’m not feeling very hopeful

Target and JBHifi both released only alternate cover CDs and no vinyls (as did Fnac too) so I hope they have some plan for this or something... Let's pray ?

23 minutes ago, ultrababy said:

Hey guys, does anyone know when merch is going to be up on the Italian store? I still couldn’t find anything. I’m scared they’re not doing pre-order. 
Also, when are we going to find out if fnac will have the Hmv red vinyl? 

check out her french or german web store if you’re in eu

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

check out her french or german web store if you’re in eu

Is the French/ German store better than the Uk one? 

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Well that didn't last long... I caved so hard and just ordered the Tractor Vinyl from a UK store, it was $65 AUD, which is what it would probably cost anyway (sometimes JB vinyl prices are insane). THE UTTER RELIEF I FEEL KNOWING I'M GONNA GET IT DOWN.

Spoiler

One day I'll have to start buying the OG covers as well, but that's not till I have lots more money :suicide:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Just now, ultrababy said:

Is the French/ German store better than the Uk one? 

since UK is not a part of the European Union it’s much cheaper for me (I live in Sweden) to order from the french and/or german web store. And if you live in a country that’s in the european union you don’t have to pay extra taxes and such 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

25 minutes ago, ultrababy said:

Hey guys, does anyone know when merch is going to be up on the Italian store? I still couldn’t find anything. I’m scared they’re not doing pre-order. 
Also, when are we going to find out if fnac will have the Hmv red vinyl? 

it’s up on universal Italy now

you can find 2 exclusive vinyls (transparent white and yellow) and the alternative CD

i honestly hope that the urban pressing will be the last pressing considering the fact that ldrvillage will stock merch and i already blew all my money on the physicals… and also guys don’t worry, i think the vinyl will be restocked on ldrvillage.

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

Anyways guys, I know it may seem too early (it’s not) but it’s time to spill about the PICTURE DISCS :tanisha:

what do you think? Will we get them this time around? If yes, how many? And most of all WHEN? :hottie:

Spoiler

My wallet righ now: 

tumblr_inline_moef9fAGur1qz4rgp.gif

20 minutes ago, DLT said:

Lol no harm. It was “new” news lol. I just need them to drop the vinyl lol. They are taking forever lol. Totally agree they should have been dropped together. 

Just checked again and the vinyl is up now!

9 hours ago, 5Rick said:

Anyways guys, I know it may seem too early (it’s not) but it’s time to spill about the PICTURE DISCS :tanisha:

what do you think? Will we get them this time around? If yes, how many? And most of all WHEN? :hottie:

Reveal hidden contents

My wallet righ now: 

tumblr_inline_moef9fAGur1qz4rgp.gif

I can see them making a picture disc of the blue profile :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

How many red Lana vinyls exist now? :raven: I remember when I loved the Honeymoon vinyl for being red, now I’m like... it’s just one among so many lol. (I only own the HM and red Chemtrails tho)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

How many red Lana vinyls exist now? :raven: I remember when I loved the Honeymoon vinyl for being red, now I’m like... it’s just one among so many lol. (I only own the HM and red Chemtrails tho)

I think:

btd target exclusive, HM and UO HM, Chemtrails target and now BB target

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

fnac better hurry the f up 

I tried contacting them and they left me on seen:xgiggle:

original.gif

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I was thinking the exact same, kinda unfortunate huh :flop: 

Manifesting the smiling cover being used as a vinyl cover with a gorgeous gorgeous custom colored vinyl :legend: periwinkle baby pink or lilac I manifest :legend:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

5 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Sometimes I remember a sparkly vinyl exists for Chemtrails and I’m :defeated::crai:  So random that it got distributed months after the album release. :xcry:

Whats this about? I haven't heard about this :gasp:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺