Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

13 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Ordered the white, yellow, and black vinyls from her store yesterday. Now I want to get the target vinyl and cd, but I’m banned from target so I can’t pre order. They never have her stuff at the physical target store here. Does anyone know if I can get that vinyl cover from somewhere besides target in the US? 

How did you end up getting banned from Target? :rip: 

5 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

How did you end up getting banned from Target? :rip: 

Ugh it’s so stupid. I did like 3 orders in a month and then returned some of the stuff bc I didn’t like it so they said I had too many returns and banned me so I can’t shop online anymore. :( 

28 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Ordered the white, yellow, and black vinyls from her store yesterday. Now I want to get the target vinyl and cd, but I’m banned from target so I can’t pre order. They never have her stuff at the physical target store here. Does anyone know if I can get that vinyl cover from somewhere besides target in the US? 

getting banned from lanaboards is one thing but target?? :air:

10 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Ugh it’s so stupid. I did like 3 orders in a month and then returned some of the stuff bc I didn’t like it so they said I had too many returns and banned me so I can’t shop online anymore. :( 

Can't you just sign up using a different email address?

On 9/8/2021 at 9:05 PM, National Anthem said:

Possibility of us still getting these:

- Amazon exclusive

- Spotify exclusive

- Indie exclusive

- Urban Outfitters exclusive (please be blue ?)

- Target exclusive (will be identical to HMV)

- some sort of UK exclusive? (often there is at least a cassette or signed print exclusive to this region)

- Walmart exclusive? (picture disc in the past)

hoping we get a blue vinyl, the smiling cover on vinyl, and at least one picture disc! :popcorn:

will continue updating this as more is announced! :)

H0bDaqU.gif

15 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

another pic disc for spotify maybe?? hope the original cover gets that treatment most.. that or the smiling cover idk

anyone else think uo's gonna have another color?

I’m thinking UO will have a diff color and I’m DYING to know what it is! The sage green COCC is so so pretty. And I’d imagine that yes, we’ll get a Spotify pic disc (and I hope it’s the tractor pic or something we haven’t seen yet).

aOaIzH2.gif

So for COCC preorder UO announced the sage green vinyl on the 15th of January which was a Friday. Then for NFR! preorder they announced the pink vinyl on the 2nd of August, which was a Friday JGBxxra.gif

My guess is UO will announce the exclusive tomorrow :true: could be wrong though :creep:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just preorder from target 

Now just gotta wait for that yellow restock. I wonder how many other variants they will be? I'm gonna try to collect them all. Mostly the vinyl. So far I have the white vinyl, red vinyl  and red cassette preordered. I want to get the smile cover as a CD or cassette when they restock the yellow record. Thank goodness amazon and target dont charge me until everything ships lol, I wish it was like that for her store. Cool thing I had a $15 coupon for amazon and will be getting the white one for $ 25. Woo!!

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

I’m thinking UO will have a diff color and I’m DYING to know what it is! The sage green COCC is so so pretty. And I’d imagine that yes, we’ll get a Spotify pic disc (and I hope it’s the tractor pic or something we haven’t seen yet).

hopefuuuulllllyyyyyyy same. i'd love another purple variant, that'd be so so good. i know, UO's version is my favorite version. hopefully the pic disc is diff n walmart has the standard picture disc so we can get both :oic:

UV/Honeymoon

12 hours ago, itsvenicebitch said:

ugh hate this but it could be true - this version seems to be the JB HiFi Stores exclusive in Australia (FYI has worldwide shipping) seems to only have the CD and not the vinyl atm

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/cd-del-rey-lana-blue-banisters-jb-hi-fi-au-exclusive-edition-cd

Confirmed :///

Screen-Shot-2021-09-10-at-9-02-01-AM.png

nice cocc bro