Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

So I emailed the UK Universal Store yesterday after not being able to ship to US. I asked them if eventually we’ll be able to place orders to the US and they just wrote me back and said “You have contacted the UK Store and some items through our Store are only available to UK customers I am afraid.” Looks like people from the US are just going to have to order from shoplanadelrey and spend more money because we won’t be able to purchase bundles. Unless eventually they’ll have the bundles… but I doubt it at this point. I just don’t understand because I’ve ordered from the UK Store multiple times in the past. 

3 hours ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Omg I think I ordered the last Target exclusive cover in the US. Right after I ordered it changed to sold out.

:defeated:

I was just about to order mine :sideeye:

Spoiler

By the way, thanks for that

On the way i'll pray for ya :sideeye:

Spoiler

But you'll need a miracle :willcut:

HOW is the Target exclusive already sold out?! I don't understand how all these preorders are selling out in less than a day :bebe: I waited to order because I'd assume there'd be plenty as they still have the red Chemtrails Over The Flop Club vinyl for sale

giphy-1.gif 

3 hours ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Omg I think I ordered the last Target exclusive cover in the US. Right after I ordered it changed to sold out.

:defeated:

The Chemtrails target exclusive sold out the day it dropped as well. Was restocked a day or two later!

1 hour ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

HOW is the Target exclusive already sold out?! I don't understand how all these preorders are selling out in less than a day :bebe: I waited to order because I'd assume there'd be plenty as they still have the red Chemtrails Over The Flop Club vinyl for sale

It’s not sold out; will def be restocked. We went thru all this when COCC came out in the exact same pattern (target selling out, her store selling out) and they were all restocked and are even now still available.

aOaIzH2.gif

5 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

It’s not sold out; will def be restocked. We went thru all this when COCC came out in the exact same pattern (target selling out, her store selling out) and they were all restocked and are even now still available.

Okay! I panic bought everything I wanted right away last time, so I didn't have to go through this lol. Thank you :kiss2:

giphy-1.gif 

6 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

Okay! I panic bought everything I wanted right away last time, so I didn't have to go through this lol. Thank you :kiss2:

i did the same for the last era! And honestly the only reason I didn’t this time is bc I only get half a paycheck this month. BUT I also don’t feel worried about missing out on anything- the only truly limited items imo are the signed things.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, West Coast said:

ISTG if they don't drop a variant with the smiling picture I'm gonna sue and sue good. :oprah3:

we'll do one of those group sueings and i'll be at the forefront with you :true:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

35 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

And WHY does my pre-order say it’s being shipped out Oct 29?? Without physicals on first week Blue Banisters chart run is going to be 98-3-OUT :rip:

Why wouldn’t they just wait a week to release everything together? Weird.

It looks like the CDs, cassettes, and standard vinyl will be available Oct. 22, but everything else Oct. 29. I don't know. It's weird.

31 minutes ago, boom like that said:

we'll do one of those group sueings and i'll be at the forefront with you :true:

We'll definitely start a class action lawsuit, I know just the person that can help us out. :oprah3:

Me waiting for Target to stop telling me they're sold out of the vinyl so that I can pre-order it 

judge-judy-watch.gif 

(this happened with Chemtrails and it was back in stock the next morning lol) 

imageproxy.jpg

3 hours ago, stephdelrey said:

So I emailed the UK Universal Store yesterday after not being able to ship to US. I asked them if eventually we’ll be able to place orders to the US and they just wrote me back and said “You have contacted the UK Store and some items through our Store are only available to UK customers I am afraid.” Looks like people from the US are just going to have to order from shoplanadelrey and spend more money because we won’t be able to purchase bundles. Unless eventually they’ll have the bundles… but I doubt it at this point. I just don’t understand because I’ve ordered from the UK Store multiple times in the past. 

I've ordered from them in the past also. So frustrating ?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

51 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i hate the stupid "out of stock" thing... no it's not and we know it, stop giving me anxiety for no reason :oprah3:

Not to add to stress, But with the backlog for the pressing plants is worrying me that there really was a limited number of said vinyl. I’m actually shocked we’re even getting vinyl at release.

IMG-3521.jpg