Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, West Coast said:

I can't believe we are collectively deprived of a vinyl variant with that beautiful picture. A hate crime.

FVfcESD.jpg

Give her time, she maybe does some picture discs (hope and believe)

original.gif

Does anyone know how long after the initial preorder that the signed copies took to become available for COCC? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

Give her time, she maybe does some picture discs (hope and believe)

I quite honestly do not care for picture discs as they are notorious for sounding like shit. :tsk:

1 minute ago, LanaBoi said:

Does anyone know how long after the initial preorder that the signed copies took to become available for COCC? 

I think it was a week or two before the release

Just now, honeybadger said:

now i guess im just praying she'll randomly drop another variant... or else this era has truly ugly vinyl colors :oprah3:

I read on tw that she reference this??? 

original.gif

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

hoping for a big merch drop in the next week or two with a boxset, t shirts etc...

I really want a box set as well. The visuals this era are so gorgeous I bet the box set would be so amazing. 

2 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

The yellow vinyl on urban says sold out let’s hope they made a mistake and uploaded the wrong mock-up :makeup:

they heard our tortured screams and said mm maybe we should spare them

edit it's still completely fine :toofunny: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lana-del-rey-blue-banisters-limited-2xlp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=072&searchparams=order%3DDescending%26q%3Dlana%20del%20rey%26sort%3Dtile.product.newestColorDate&type=REGULAR&size=ONE SIZE&quantity=1

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

they heard our tortured screams and said mm maybe we should spare them

It’s not adding up. First Amazon gets the white vinyl as an amazon exclusive and now urban gets the yellow as an urban exclusive...like what was the point of putting it on the webstore in the first place :hoe:

17 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Not this album being called BLUE banisters and not getting one single BLUE VINYL

Mh maybe they had problems with the colors or stuff. A lot of transparent white, yellow and red vinyls out there... 

Kacey's new record has a transparent white edition (Daddy's Home, Ancient Dreams and Gaga's remix album have a clear/transparent white disc too), transparent yellow is the same color as Tony and Gaga's upcoming record and Chromatica's RSD edition + red vinyls are a cliché, we all know that. I feel like they had manufacturing problems and decided to use pvc that was already in the factories. A lot of artists have these kind of issues nowdays 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy