Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Mh maybe they had problems with the colors or stuff. A lot of transparent white, yellow and red vinyls out there... 

Kacey's new record has a transparent white edition (Daddy's Home, Ancient Dreams and Gaga's remix album have a clear/transparent white disc too), transparent yellow is the same color as Tony and Gaga's upcoming record and Chromatica's RSD edition + red vinyls are a cliché, we all know that. I feel like they had manufacturing problems and decided to use pvc that was already in the factories. A lot of artists have this kind of issues nowdays 

Yeah, i’m totally with you, i think these colors are the easiest and fastest to pull out and be ready, but it’s still… underwhelming

original.gif

im literally.. im just so.. 5C0JXK2.jpg like i wanna cry like why did she just decide not to use the smiling cover its literally so beautiful 8uFaU0U.gif

The way I also have to choose between getting ugly ugly or ugly 4cGFKT1.gif Feeling like I don't even want to spend 40 dollars on a vinyl I'm not even happy about

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, boom like that said:

im literally.. im just so.. 5C0JXK2.jpg like i wanna cry like why did she just decide not to use the smiling cover its literally so beautiful 8uFaU0U.gif

The way I also have to choose between getting ugly ugly or ugly 4cGFKT1.gif Feeling like I don't even want to spend 40 dollars on a vinyl I'm not even happy about

Well, I will say that at least the cover options this era are better than COCC area. I wasn't a fan of the group shot ??‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Just now, TextBook said:

Imagine

Standard cover --> black

Profile pic --> transparent white

John Deere pic --> transparent red

Happy doggy pic --> transaprent yellow

:ma:

just buy em all and swap the discs. solved!!

Okay at this point I’m convinced more variants will be coming in the upcoming weeks. So far there are no store exclusive cassettes and vinyl and she’s had webstore exclusive vinyl since honeymoon :crossed: if this is it my wallet will be very happy but it’s just not making sense at this point :facepalm:

13 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Well urban now also has the cassette exclusive with her smiling...:crossed:

... it's country brown/tan, so that's still not exclusive.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

7 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Okay at this point I’m convinced more variants will be coming in the upcoming weeks. So far there are no store exclusive cassettes and vinyl and she’s had webstore exclusive vinyl since honeymoon :crossed: if this is it my wallet will be very happy but it’s just not making sense at this point :facepalm:

What if this was the reason for the delay? Maybe she couldn't get us more variants and experienced some issues  :xcry:

On 9/9/2021 at 3:37 PM, National Anthem said:

Possibility of us still getting these:

- Amazon exclusive

- Spotify exclusive

- Indie exclusive

- Urban Outfitters exclusive (please be blue ?)

- Target exclusive (will be identical to HMV)

- some sort of UK exclusive? (often there is at least a cassette or signed print exclusive to this region)

- Walmart exclusive? (picture disc in the past)

hoping we get a blue vinyl, the smiling cover on vinyl, and at least one picture disc! :popcorn:

Welp another one down! And like with COTCC, the UO exclusive cassette is the same as webstore. I kinda feel like indie exclusive is out of the question now too, we would have already seen it go up.

I feel like this could be all we get this time! I have to agree with what some others said, I think the colors we got were due to what was immediately available for pressing without a wait (i.e. blue may have been backordered).

overall I’m just super grateful we’re still somehow getting vinyl shipping on release day! I thought for sure we’d have to wait until next year for vinyl so I’m content. 

H0bDaqU.gif

2 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

Welp another one down! And like with COTCC, the UO exclusive cassette is the same as webstore. I kinda feel like indie exclusive is out of the question now too, we would have already seen it go up.

I feel like this could be all we get this time! I have to agree with what some others said, I think the colors we got were due to what was immediately available for pressing without a wait (i.e. blue may have been backordered).

overall I’m just super grateful we’re still somehow getting vinyl shipping on release day! I thought for sure we’d have to wait until next year for vinyl so I’m content. 

Maybe (not probably) she makes different color vinyls after release with some extra songs? Don't think it's gonna happen, but...

original.gif