Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Well, I know it’s a disappointment for some of you, but I for one am glad that the UO exclusive is the yellow vinyl from her store since I was so stressed about it selling out before I bought one skkk. Plus I had $5 off in UO rewards points that were expiring in 2 days that I applied to the vinyl! :hype: Now I can finally sleep at night, the past two nights were tough xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Well, I know it’s a disappointment for some of you, but I for one am glad that the UO exclusive is the yellow vinyl from her store since I was so stressed about it selling out before I bought one skkk. Plus I had $5 off in UO rewards points that were expiring in 2 days that I applied to the vinyl! :hype: Now I can finally sleep at night, the past two nights were tough xx

Silver linings ??

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

expected/hoped the uo exclusive would be the standard cover with a brown pressing or the smiling with dogs polaroid cover with a coke bottle clear pressing..oh well, good for everyone who didn’t manage to get the yellow the other day and good for my bank account! 

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

9 hours ago, alexbeygul said:

I'm crying! the way vinyls are manufactured in EU (probably in Czech Republic) and it's not available in EU stores looool it's just so annoying WEgp_NAJIfQ.jpg?size=800x1600&quality=96

we could storm the factory then, it's not that far :rollin:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

well...the urban exclusive is disappointing. 

I never got the honeymoon vinyl so i've been craving for something like that from urban forever. but at least other folks will get the chance to get the yellow vinyl now. so happy lana is already getting so many preorders! 

faSE.gif

25 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I'm kinda glad I don't have to spend another $40 :rip:

Like with chemtrails, as much as I love my vinyl - 10 different versions was a lot. I think having so many variants will eventually take a toll on the vinyl industry & popularity, but that’s my 2¢

IMG-3521.jpg

Messaged a few indie stores today and I’m hearing they don’t see an indie exclusive to order, just standard black. I suppose that could change in the next couple weeks? But I truly doubt it.

also— will be curious to see if Assai does their OBI strip this time and if so and on what variant! probably the white. I won’t be purchasing that though lol.

H0bDaqU.gif

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

@lustforlife could the blue vinyl with alternate cover art be from another realtor? Like Walmart or Spotify or something 

The mockup people saw of the blue cover with blue vinyl was from a fan IG account that creates mockups. I don't know why people took fan art and ran with it like this :toofunny:

BzhmW.png

25 minutes ago, drewby said:

The mockup people saw of the blue cover with blue vinyl was from a fan IG account that creates mockups. I don't know why people took fan art and ran with it like this :toofunny:

no, not talking about that, i know a fake mockup when i see one. the account i tagged had lots of info on the album (tracklist, cover arts, etc) before lana announced it, so when he said today that UO has a blue vinyl exclusive AND alternate cover art(I am hoping for smiling dogs) we were all keen on believing him.

However I do have a thought: When Doja Cat did her UO exclusive Hot Pink album, there were TWO UO exclusive colors, one was white and the other was pink marble. SO perhaps Blue Banisters will eventually release a variant with the smiling dogs and blue LP's

Was going to wait on the blue side profile cover because I was hoping for that cover with a different color vinyl, but I gave in and bought it from UO. The cover's so pretty, just wish the vinyl was blue or even gray or pretty much any color other than yellow. Also disappointing that there's no smiling dogs cover yet, but hopefully it gets released somewhere soon.

2 hours ago, Hannus said:

we could storm the factory then, it's not that far :rollin:

the way i live in czech republic and most of the vinyl factories are literally HERE but we get no exclusives and have none in stores??

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif