Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

7 hours ago, alexbeygul said:

my dear people of EU, since I've lost hope for the Fnac to release the red (HMV/Targer/Indies) exclusive vinyl, I've made some kind of compilation of (independent) record stores who sell and ship all over the EU. Some of them are for more reasonable price, some of them not but anyway here it is:

1. Assai Records - £34.99
2. Vinyl Tap - £29.99
3. Horizons Music - £31.37
4. Drift Records - £29.99
5. What Records - £24.99 
6. Piccadilly Records - £30.99

I'm not putting delivery prices because they will very from country to country so you can always check all of them and chose the best option because most of these store are UK. I encourage you to search for this vinyl variant at your local record stores, since as we have already understood it is also an indies "exclusive". Anyway I hope it would be helpful. Go get them, girls!

I hope you are all taking notice of this great post!! Thank you for this!!

All 6 websites deliver to New Zealand. Indie stores coming through w the red vinyl when the big companies didn't :ma:

Now, does anyone know if there are any discount codes for any of these sites? 

nice cocc bro

my god do i want an ultraviolence esque boxset for this album - the visuals are GORGEOUS 

like yes please give me an exclusive picture disc, cd, and some big ass art prints???

id be delulu to hope that happens but im still going to manifest in the back of my head :silly:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

22 minutes ago, Escapism said:

my god do i want an ultraviolence esque boxset for this album - the visuals are GORGEOUS 

like yes please give me an exclusive picture disc, cd, and some big ass art prints???

id be delulu to hope that happens but im still going to manifest in the back of my head :silly:

dream BB vinyl boxset:

-pale blue box with gold foil lettering same as font on standard cover

-pale blue pic disc LP w pink cherry blossom print

-rollerball perfume, Violet & rose scented

-2x lithographs with John deer cover image and an outtake Neil photo we haven’t seen

-matchbook printed with wildflowers printed on cover

-packet of wildflower seeds

-zine with lana’s handwritten notes about the writing of each song

aOaIzH2.gif

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Do only vinyls ship out Oct 29? Or CD and casette too? In the US..

I want to contribute to her 1st week sales else I'll wait for a discount or something xD since I've to depend on my cousins there to ship them to me..

yeah only vinyls ship out on the 29th in the US! cds & cassettes ship out the 22nd! 

20 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

gonna be totally random but this was one of her best covers and it's of a knee, and the BACK COVER.  dont get me wrong but UO what's goin on CI94a_qVEAAPW1p.jpg

Right?! Everyone hate that cover, but I think it's really good. One of her best, actually :creep:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, Diamantes WILD said:

gonna be totally random but this was one of her best covers and it's of a knee, and the BACK COVER.  dont get me wrong but UO what's goin on CI94a_qVEAAPW1p.jpg

it's weird to think some people may only have this edition of the album and have never heard black beauty etc 

2 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

the knee cover is so beautiful there’s just something about it that speaks to me

i love you, but you don't understand me.

13 hours ago, alexbeygul said:

my dear people of EU, since I've lost hope for the Fnac to release the red (HMV/Targer/Indies) exclusive vinyl, I've made some kind of compilation of (independent) record stores who sell and ship all over the EU. Some of them are for more reasonable price, some of them not but anyway here it is:

1. Assai Records - £34.99
2. Vinyl Tap - £29.99
3. Horizons Music - £31.37
4. Drift Records - £29.99
5. What Records - £24.99 
6. Piccadilly Records - £30.99

I'm not putting delivery prices because they will very from country to country so you can always check all of them and chose the best option because most of these store are UK. I encourage you to search for this vinyl variant at your local record stores, since as we have already understood it is also an indies "exclusive". Anyway I hope it would be helpful. Go get them, girls!

THANKS SO MUCH. I managed to pre-order one to Spain. I was desperate because any shop is selling it in my country.

7 hours ago, lil aerosol said:

I hope you are all taking notice of this great post!! Thank you for this!!

All 6 websites deliver to New Zealand. Indie stores coming through w the red vinyl when the big companies didn't :ma:

Now, does anyone know if there are any discount codes for any of these sites? 

And also which one is the safest to order from? I read so many negative reviews of What Records (which has the lowest price), so now I’m wondering about the others… :crossed:

43 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

And also which one is the safest to order from? I read so many negative reviews of What Records (which has the lowest price), so now I’m wondering about the others… :crossed:

i ordered from vinyl tap and they seem to be safe. they have almost 5000 reviews on trust pilot and 4.9 out of 5 stars 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i ordered from vinyl tap and they seem to be safe. they have almost 5000 reviews on trust pilot and 4.9 out of 5 stars 

Vinyl Tap are a store I visit whenever I am in Huddersfield (where they are located) and are 100% trustworthy. They are a great store.

7 hours ago, Escapism said:

It’s a shame that this album doesn’t have a box set. Same happened with Norman… (although the booklet visuals weren’t that amazing with Norman, except for the cover, that I still love).

2 hours ago, 5Rick said:

I ordered from Piccadilly Records. They are from Manchester and it was founded in 1978 and currently has 4,7 out of 5 stars. Also, it was the cheapest for me, only 5 pounds for shipping and they gave a discount excluding VAT. Anyway, i will still hope for Fnac and if they will drop the red vinyl i will cancel order from UK because with Fnac I'm 100% sure there will be no additional payments and problems with customs. I'm glad this post was helpful :makeup: