Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, too fast too young said:

Vinyl Tap are a store I visit whenever I am in Huddersfield (where they are located) and are 100% trustworthy. They are a great store.

I ordered mine there too. Glad they are 100% reliable. It seems like a nice store to grab these kind of exclusive vinyls.

16 hours ago, National Anthem said:

Possibility of us still getting these:

- Amazon exclusive

- Spotify exclusive

- Indie exclusive

- Urban Outfitters exclusive (please be blue ?)

- Target exclusive (will be identical to HMV)

- some sort of UK exclusive? (often there is at least a cassette or signed print exclusive to this region)

- Walmart exclusive? (picture disc in the past)

hoping we get a blue vinyl, the smiling cover on vinyl, and at least one picture disc! :popcorn:

Updated indie and Walmart. After messaging a few indie stores yesterday they definitely do not have one to order and I just don’t think there’s any way that will change between now and October. Walmart has also already uploaded BB, and it’s just the standard vinyl and standard CD.

unless we get an update on the webstore later (with signed art cards, a signed litho, a spotify exclusive, or picture discs) I think we are done. Only 4 vinyl variants! Lowest number since NFR!

H0bDaqU.gif

Does anyone know if store orders (UK especially) take money now or when the product's dispatched? I know HMV only took money from my account release week for the chemtrails vinyl but haven't ordered from her store in ages and forgotten what they do

18 minutes ago, Sierra Madre said:

Does anyone know if store orders (UK especially) take money now or when the product's dispatched? I know HMV only took money from my account release week for the chemtrails vinyl but haven't ordered from her store in ages and forgotten what they do

UK takes your money when it ships 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

19 minutes ago, Sierra Madre said:

Idk about UK but whenever I’ve ordered from her US store they take the $ when I place the order

aOaIzH2.gif

i don't know if i should order the red vinyl from one of the uk sites (which means that i would have to pay customs and stuff since it comes outside of eu) or wait a little longer to see if fnac will have it (and risking the uk stores run out of vinyls while i wait for nothing)... life is hard :poordat:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

i can't believe there are only 4 vinyl records and i still don't know which one to order.. i only have 1 rule that i don't get more than 2 (cause of $$$) - 1st with regular cover and 2nd with alternative cover or vinyl. And now i want the "target" one because of the cover and the store/uo one because i like that yellow vinyl and i actually don't have any yellow vinyl records in my collection smh 

Finally gave up on waiting for Fnac and bought the red version from the UK :defeated: gonna pay god knows how much extra VAT but I know it'll be worth it, she looks stunning :flutter:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

21 minutes ago, uliusz said:

i can't believe there are only 4 vinyl records and i still don't know which one to order.. i only have 1 rule that i don't get more than 2 (cause of $$$) - 1st with regular cover and 2nd with alternative cover or vinyl. And now i want the "target" one because of the cover and the store/uo one because i like that yellow vinyl and i actually don't have any yellow vinyl records in my collection smh 

Spoiler

Time to break the tradition :sass:

15 minutes ago, 5Rick said:
  Hide contents

Time to break the tradition :sass:

yall i just tried to order the red one from piccadilly records and i got some weird error from them and the order didn't went through but my money was taken anyway and they are on hold rn for a week lmao i guess i'm just gonna order white and yellow from her store :bebe:

1 hour ago, uliusz said:

yall i just tried to order the red one from piccadilly records and i got some weird error from them and the order didn't went through but my money was taken anyway and they are on hold rn for a week lmao i guess i'm just gonna order white and yellow from her store :bebe:

:thumb3:

Don't give up honey! the more you suffer now the more gratifying it will be to see it on your shelf later :godlaugh:

1 hour ago, uliusz said:

I ordered from them also and it went without any problems (i've paid with my pound card) and I've even recieved order confirmation :$ I'm sorry you faced this, let's hope everything will workout fine 

FEa-jXuI3N0.jpg?size=985x730&quality=96&sign=bf7a69326ff5baf05ce5a57ea3fc8105&type=album

I still haven't decided what to buy :crai:

I want everything but my wallet & bank account say no:bebe:

Pls every cover  is such a serve :trisha:

Spoiler

Give you all my money:scream:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

$100 just fell into my lap, so now i am on the hunt for the target exclusive when it restocks and the white translucent.

I ordered one white one from her website but i told my friend i would gift that to her (i really am the friend of the year) so now I need to find another one for myself !

9 hours ago, alexbeygul said:

I ordered from Piccadilly Records. They are from Manchester and it was founded in 1978 and currently has 4,7 out of 5 stars. Also, it was the cheapest for me, only 5 pounds for shipping and they gave a discount excluding VAT. Anyway, i will still hope for Fnac and if they will drop the red vinyl i will cancel order from UK because with Fnac I'm 100% sure there will be no additional payments and problems with customs. I'm glad this post was helpful :makeup:

Thank u :wub:

3 hours ago, alexbeygul said:

I ordered from them also and it went without any problems (i've paid with my pound card) and I've even recieved order confirmation :$ I'm sorry you faced this, let's hope everything will workout fine 

FEa-jXuI3N0.jpg?size=985x730&quality=96&sign=bf7a69326ff5baf05ce5a57ea3fc8105&type=album

Bestie which bank do you use? I was trying to pay with revolut since it's the cheapest (for me) and the error said that i have to check my postcode and CVV :cryney:

I contacted them and the good thing is that they are quick to response, they literally answered my e-mails in less than 5 minutes and said that they can see my payment but it canceled itself and they can't do anything about it, so i'll just wait a week and hope that the money comes back lol :xgiggle: