Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

I feel like a fake fan bc I honestly barely ever buy merch. (+ she doesn't make it easy for us outside the US). I just can't justify the price when I know I'll just be streaming it anyways...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just pre-ordered the red (indies) vinyl with the John Deere cover on the piccadilly records website (the cheapest out there for the non-UK fans AND I can finally sleep in peace) :trisha: 

These are the editions I've pre-ordered from BB already:

- White Transparent Double Vinyl (German webstore)

- Red Indies Transparent Double Vinyl (Piccadilly Records)

- CD with Alternative Cover #1 (German webstore)

- CD with the John Deere cover (Fnac Fr)

- Standard Red Cassette (German webstore)

I'm really hoping for a bunch of signed bundles in a couple weeks, BUT i'll be happy for my bank account if she decides not to release any more edition of the album :lolliney: 

Heck the target cd sold out again, right when I decided to preorder lol oh well, I will just get it in stores. So for my preorders.

White Translucent Vinyl

Red Vinyl 

Red Cassette 

At the end this month I will get my money and will preorder the rest. 

Yellow Translucent Vinyl

Blue Side Profile CD

Smiling Cover CD

Brown Cassette

Let hope the yellow doesn't sell out by then from urban outfitters or I have to pay international to get that pressing. Same goes for everything else on my list lol

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

my two stores i order from online here in sweden only got the red cassette and standard cd available for preorder??? 

Yup, same here in Finland... :icant:

6 hours ago, CyberCherry said:

Does anyone know if JB HI-FI will be selling the Neil (red) vinyl variant? I can only see the CD and it's stressing me out 

this 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

13 hours ago, uliusz said:

Bestie which bank do you use? I was trying to pay with revolut since it's the cheapest (for me) and the error said that i have to check my postcode and CVV :cryney:

I contacted them and the good thing is that they are quick to response, they literally answered my e-mails in less than 5 minutes and said that they can see my payment but it canceled itself and they can't do anything about it, so i'll just wait a week and hope that the money comes back lol :xgiggle:

Babe I've also paid with Revolut, it want throught with no problems:crossed: make sure to transfer your money to pounds on your Revolut account before paying in pounds. Honestly, idk what's wrong 

1 hour ago, annedelrey said:

Im waiting this week for Fnac France

Me too. There is NO WAY they wanna miss out on the European fanbase. But if it isn’t available on fnac next week, I’ll order from somewhere else.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Isn’t it weird that some Amazon stores don’t even have Blue Banisters listed, except for the digital version? Amazon ES and IT for example don’t have a shit, nor vinyls or CDs.
I wonder what is happening down there :tanisha:

18 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

Isn’t it weird that some Amazon stores don’t even have Blue Banisters listed, except for the digital version? Amazon ES and IT for example don’t have a shit, nor vinyls or CDs.
I wonder what is happening down there :tanisha:

this release is crazy

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

24 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

anywayyyy, what did y'all order from this release? i ordered the yellow, white and red vinyl and also the two cassettes :candy:

So far only the standard vinyl cause I don't really care about the color of it. I'm waiting for the CD and cassette just in case she puts out some signed stuff tho

giphy.gif

To the person who said "I feel like a flop fan cause I can't order anything" Don't you dare ever feel like that, I'll fight you. The amount of Merch you order has nothing to do with how much you like someone, it doesn't make you any more or any less. You buy what you can to support and that's enough, life is complicated and money is (the anthem)(jk) not a measure of anything.

18 hours ago, Mer said:

I feel like a fake fan bc I honestly barely ever buy merch. (+ she doesn't make it easy for us outside the US). I just can't justify the price when I know I'll just be streaming it anyways...

It's you, I'm talking to you pal

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />