Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Does anyone think we'll get a US restock of the white vinyl somewhere? Or if its still avail anywhere with US shipping that isn't double the price? It's my favorite variant but I was waiting for UO drop to order anything. I got the UO vinyl when it dropped but I'd really love to have the standard cover with the white vinyl too.

5 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

anywayyyy, what did y'all order from this release? i ordered the yellow, white and red vinyl and also the two cassettes :candy:

- Transparent White Vinyl (Standard cover) 

- Transparent Yellow Vinyl (Close up cover) 

- HMV Transparent Red Vinyl (John Deere Cover)

- Exclusive Store CD #1 (Smiling with Tex and Mex Cover)

- Exclusive Store CD #2 (Smiling with Tex and Mex Cover)

- HMV CD (John Deere Cover)

- CD (Standard Cover) 

- Exclusive Cassette (Brown Cassette with Smiling with Tex and Mex Cover)

- Cassette (Red Cassette with Standard Cover) 

I freaked out about stuff selling out and rushed instead of working out the cheapest way to do this...ie I didn't need to get the standard CD (easy to get later and cheaper) but assumed that it would be cheaper buying the 3 CD bundle instead of the two exclusive CDs separately, and I was wrong! 

Didn't wait for JB-HiFi to update what exclusive cover their CD would have and ordered straight away from HMV, when I could have bought from JB much cheaper

I guess you live and you learn!! 

19 hours ago, Mer said:

I feel like a fake fan bc I honestly barely ever buy merch. (+ she doesn't make it easy for us outside the US). I just can't justify the price when I know I'll just be streaming it anyways...

that doesn't make you any less of a fan!!! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

My orders so far:

Transparent white 2xLP

Transparent yellow 2xLP

Standard CD

Alt Cover CD #1

Alt Cover CD #2

Red cassette

Brown cassette

Waiting to get:

Red 2xLP (will likely pick up on release day)

Target CD (will likely pick up on release day)

Black 2xLP (will likely pick up on release day)

H0bDaqU.gif

3 hours ago, cruelestworld said:

Does anyone think we'll get a US restock of the white vinyl somewhere? Or if its still avail anywhere with US shipping that isn't double the price? It's my favorite variant but I was waiting for UO drop to order anything. I got the UO vinyl when it dropped but I'd really love to have the standard cover with the white vinyl too.

100% yes will be restocked

aOaIzH2.gif

6 hours ago, LanaBoi said:

- Transparent White Vinyl (Standard cover) 

- Transparent Yellow Vinyl (Close up cover) 

- HMV Transparent Red Vinyl (John Deere Cover)

- Exclusive Store CD #1 (Smiling with Tex and Mex Cover)

- Exclusive Store CD #2 (Smiling with Tex and Mex Cover)

- HMV CD (John Deere Cover)

- CD (Standard Cover) 

- Exclusive Cassette (Brown Cassette with Smiling with Tex and Mex Cover)

- Cassette (Red Cassette with Standard Cover) 

I freaked out about stuff selling out and rushed instead of working out the cheapest way to do this...ie I didn't need to get the standard CD (easy to get later and cheaper) but assumed that it would be cheaper buying the 3 CD bundle instead of the two exclusive CDs separately, and I was wrong! 

Didn't wait for JB-HiFi to update what exclusive cover their CD would have and ordered straight away from HMV, when I could have bought from JB much cheaper

I guess you live and you learn!! 

that doesn't make you any less of a fan!!! 

Where did you order everything from? The AU store is so limited and the UK store won't ship a lot of the items to Australia :(

15 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

Where did you order everything from? The AU store is so limited and the UK store won't ship a lot of the items to Australia :(

I'm using a postal redirection service in the UK - I've never used one before so I'm hoping it works out ok!! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

7 hours ago, peachlipgloss said:

hey besties is entegron a reputable site to purchase from :toofunny: im getting desperate for that alt cover w the red pressing

I have no clue, never heard of them BUT when I went on there they have the blue album art w red and white pressing and the target/hmv album art with white pressing??? that seems fake cuz they weren't sold that way on any other official websites.

So I'm thinking about settling for the white pressing since all the variants have been revealed unfortunately :creep: but i think I'm gonna wait till people start receiving their vinyls first before i buy it. I've seen some other white translucent vinyls and it can be deceptive cause the actual vinyl itself ends up being literally just clear. Gonna wait it out and see if thats the case with Lana's vinyl or if it really is a mystical white foggy day trapped in plastic rCNNreu.gif

dont mind me just rambling aloud on the merch thread ebohRRw.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

14 hours ago, colacoven said:

I have no clue, never heard of them BUT when I went on there they have the blue album art w red and white pressing and the target/hmv album art with white pressing??? that seems fake cuz they weren't sold that way on any other official websites.

I'm not sure about them but I see a another seller do the same thing with taylor swift Folklore collection, mixing all the variants. Vinceron is that sellers site / sellers name. I think they are own by the same person. They have an amazon page for selling.

46 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Is there any news from any european store for the alternative red Vinyl?

I want one sooo bad and i dont wanna pay taxes from ordering UK. Im losing my faith with Fnac:crying5:

i don’t think it’ll be available in eu sadly… i have no idea why they decided not to sell it here though 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

4 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Does anyone think there will be signed copies available after her announcement regarding leaving social media for a while?

yeah i think we will still get these, it's a well trod tactic to sell more vinyls and she's done it for every release since LFL

aOaIzH2.gif

I'm nervous about the signed stuff... being in Australia it will probably be released in the middle of the night here and I'm worried about missing out!! !