Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of people complain and return them... hearing about the copies other people got (on Discogs someone says theirs are neon green w/ yellow marble and opaque yellow w/ black marble) these have to be a rejected bad batch that were stored in a warehouse they decided to sell

I actually really like my champagne clear disc (the opaque yellow one isn't the nicest looking) but I would be extremely disappointed if I had bought this thinking I was finally getting the actual translucent yellow variant :crossed:

On 11/9/2023 at 5:13 PM, rosemead ramada said:

My restock has arrived and I can confirm it's different

I was convinced that the picture posted here earlier was a one-off manufacturing error unique to that one person, but apparently not

ZCcatkr.jpg

JtUVKlf.jpg

Original on the left, new one on the right

The restock has a really nice clear disc (I'll call it "champagne clear"), and a murky opaque yellow one (that is kinda ugly)

I don't think it's a repress, I think they probably had a manufacturing error and decided to not sell them but changed their mind since they knew we'd all buy it anyway

Mine has just arrived! I got a "champagne clear" one too (really happy about that!) and the other is what I'd describe as a "crayon yellow." I think it's probably like the original pressing, but I don't have it so I can't compare. Both have some black lines in the pressing, they aren't perfect. 

Pictures to follow ... 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide