Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

On 9/11/2021 at 11:42 PM, Mer said:

I feel like a fake fan bc I honestly barely ever buy merch. (+ she doesn't make it easy for us outside the US). I just can't justify the price when I know I'll just be streaming it anyways...

For anyone who considers themself as a fake fan for not buying physical versions of music or merch.: You are NOT less of a fan for not buying an artists’ music/merch! Especially with the shipping, it’s hard to purchase physical music/merch because it’s either limited for certain countries or the shipping is expensive + customs are high. I can assure you that your support and love is more than enough! Everyone’s financial situation is different, and for some people, collecting music or merch is useless because they’d rather spend the money on other important things they need for the price, or they just like sticking to streaming platforms because it’s enough for them and that’s fine! Most artists are incredibly grateful for your love and support and that’s all that matters!  

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

On 9/12/2021 at 7:42 AM, Mer said:

I feel like a fake fan bc I honestly barely ever buy merch. (+ she doesn't make it easy for us outside the US). I just can't justify the price when I know I'll just be streaming it anyways...

Gurl NO, you don’t need to own any merch to be a fan. At the end of the day she releases music and as long as you’re listening to it, you’re a fan.

Welp I bought every variant except the standard black vinyl and the Target cd. Very glad I was able to get my hands on the Target vinyl before it sold out!! The Target cd is now sold out so I’m just waiting to get that in person on release day. 

I had to go to the universal store to find the gorgeous yellow vinyl with her side profile, as that one was sold out on pre-order day on her site and I chose the white vinyl. And I got the cassettes & cds. Excessive, I guess. My poor bank account tbh. ? I just want/need the Chemtrails RSD blue vinyl. It looks soooo pretty! 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

2 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Welp I bought every variant except the standard black vinyl and the Target cd. Very glad I was able to get my hands on the Target vinyl before it sold out!! I had to go to the universal store to find the gorgeous yellow vinyl with her side profile, as that one was sold out on pre-order day on her site and I chose the white vinyl. And I got the cassettes & cds. Excessive, I guess. My poor bank account tbh. ? I just want/need the Chemtrails RSD blue vinyl. It looks soooo pretty! 

wait you have the physical yellow vinyl or am i tripping

3 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

wait you have the physical yellow vinyl or am i tripping

I don’t HAVE it right now lol (sorry, tired, might be misunderstanding your question). I found it on the universal store and bought it for a seemingly higher price (over-seas; I’m in the US). Can’t wait for it to get here, hopefully soon after release date! 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

To me, honestly, it’s much worse to stream illegally than not buying any merch… today you can literally listen to the album on YouTube for free on release day if you don’t want to pay for a streaming service, sooo… I would say that as long as you legally support your favorite artist you are a “true fan”, regardless of how many CDs or vinyls you buy… :dmd:

I love the idea of buying official merch to support her because I see it like a way to say “thank you” to her and also like collecting, but that’s me lol and everyone is different, so there are many ways to express gratitude, not only with money is the reason for success everybody knows it it’s a fact kiss kiss :lolliney:

1 hour ago, TextBook said:

The EU pressing of Lust for Life (coke bottle) is expensive af, $200/$1.000. What makes a vinyl rare and which BB version will be the 'rarest'?

It depends on many factors i’ll say! Normally, when there are less copies they became rarer after time, but also misprints or factory issues contribute to a vinyl being rare! I think the LFL it’s rare because they were exclusives to 2 places only (as far as I know) and they were different from one another, so as they were targeted both as bottle clear people only bought one copy of it, and later realize they were different and they were sold out. Also it’s supply and demand so idk haha

And as the rarest variant if BB idk… because the white and yellow are sold on different retailers, also the red one, even if it’s less available outside de eeuu and uk… but it’s so rare that they are already sold out on preorders… i’ll say maybe the white one

1 hour ago, Jaeden xx said:

Lan give me a boxset please :trisha: (also does anyone know when the chemtrails boxset went up after album release or before album release?)

It dropped like every other thing, i hope she does one with the pictures we are getting it will be beautiful

original.gif

3 hours ago, TextBook said:

The EU pressing of Lust for Life (coke bottle) is expensive af, $200/$1.000. What makes a vinyl rare and which BB version will be the 'rarest'?

okay so as someone who collects not only Lana vinyls and has an obsession with getting the rarest variant for anything, I can answer your question!

SO to be able to predict which variant will become the rarest, you must first look at all the available ones, and see how in stock they are and how many realtors they are available from. Lana's rarest records are from the most limited realtors. both red Honeymoons, UO UV, coke bottle LFL, all were available only at UO/her webstore and were also very popular, popularity also has a bit to do with it but not that much (NFR for example, the lime green one wasn't popular but is pricey now). The indie blue NFR was more easily accessable but since it was in high demand it is now one of her harder to find variants. Chemtrails doesn't seem to have a super rare variant at the moment. I'm wondering if the translucent red will become one tho

9 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

okay so as someone who collects not only Lana vinyls and has an obsession with getting the rarest variant for anything, I can answer your question!

SO to be able to predict which variant will become the rarest, you must first look at all the available ones, and see how in stock they are and how many realtors they are available from. Lana's rarest records are from the most limited realtors. both red Honeymoons, UO UV, coke bottle LFL, all were available only at UO/her webstore and were also very popular, popularity also has a bit to do with it but not that much (NFR for example, the lime green one wasn't popular but is pricey now). The indie blue NFR was more easily accessable but since it was in high demand it is now one of her harder to find variants. Chemtrails doesn't seem to have a super rare variant at the moment. I'm wondering if the translucent red will become one tho

Strange question but can I see your collection? I love to see what people have :hooker::cuteface:

original.gif

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The White Vinyl and the smile cover gonna be the rarest. Just heard that they dont have many copies being produced :party:

The smile cover would be a vinyl? Or do you mean the profile one :hdu:

original.gif

Just now, lustforlife said:

The smile will be the rarest CD version sorry for the mistake  :eartha2:

No problem! Thanks for updating us on everything:kiss: glad i copped everything as soon as they went up

original.gif

3 hours ago, yayoop said:

I think the JohnDeereVinyl will be the rarest BB, and the new RSD vinyl for CoCC will be the rarest. 

might be the spotify pic disc for COCC be the rarest? not sure how many copies were made but less than 15,000 seems likely? I think I remember them saying it was limited to around 1000 but maybe I’m remembering wrong

aOaIzH2.gif