Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

3 hours ago, lustforlife said:

Maybe a spotify exclusive but i dont heard nothing about a boxset yet

Is Amazon going to restock the white vinyl and is urban and target going to restock their exclusives?

4 hours ago, lustforlife said:

I think they will drop a new stock on ldr Village with the signed ones soon

Do you know if they'll be dropping clothing and accessories merch on ldr village soon too? Or are they waiting for October 22nd?

Just wanna know if I should start saving my money :brows:

4 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Do you know if they'll be dropping clothing and accessories merch on ldr village soon too? Or are they waiting for October 22nd?

Just wanna know if I should start saving my money :brows:

Maybe a early oct realese is on the way. The album was set to be relesead on the second week so maybe they have some kind of thing ready :smokes:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

10 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Maybe a early oct realese is on the way. The album was set to be relesead on the second week so maybe they have some kind of thing ready :smokes:

okay thank you! I'll start saving then :agree:

4 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Mh not really

http://1-D76-CF81-7921-4-A5-E-A6-B5-561-C6262-A 341-BE569-56-DF-461-E-89-CE-A32-C69-D858

both are her autograph. i've seen her with marker in hand signing her name many different ways including both of these. if you actually analyze the autograph the letters are formed the same way. 

faSE.gif

32 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Mh not really

http://1-D76-CF81-7921-4-A5-E-A6-B5-561-C6262-A 341-BE569-56-DF-461-E-89-CE-A32-C69-D858

This post reminded me how with my signed copy of LFL instead of just having her sign the actual vinyl jacket they had her sign an empty vinyl jacket and sent that with the actual album so now I have a random ass empty vinyl jacket with no purpose :rip: 

Will there be an exclusive Japanese edition of the album? I have one for Ultraviolence that has her name on it in Japanese and I want that again.

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

@lustforlife do you think when the village opens we will get another exclusive vinyl? like the smiling dogs... because when the village opened for chemtrails there was a new picture disc

Maybe a picture vinyl and a blue one. I heard both are coming but still nothing... so maybe it belongs to a village release just like cocc pic disc vinyl 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Guys idk if that's good news but I just noticed that FNAC France just updated the BB vinyl by adding "édition limitée" (limited edition) in the name... and switching from the limited edition CD to vinyl does bring to this new one... we might get the updated cover soon ?