Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

I asked this before but didn't get an answer: is there gonna be an exclusive Japanese edition of Blue Banisters? I want the cover with Lana Del Rey in Japanese like I have with her other albums.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I asked this before but didn't get an answer: is there gonna be an exclusive Japanese edition of Blue Banisters? I want the cover with Lana Del Rey in Japanese like I have with her other albums.

No idea sorry

Hd7c-1.gif

4 hours ago, annedelrey said:

I talked with them again :thumb3:  and they told me that the vinyl is ordered, but the provider not responded yet, so who knows... Probably soon Will be up

PLEEASE I'M TALKING TO PRISCA AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE, I ASKED FOR THE VINYL AND SEND ME THE LINK TO THE CASSETTE :dafuq:

original.gif

1 hour ago, venicebitx said:

PLEEASE I'M TALKING TO PRISCA AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE, I ASKED FOR THE VINYL AND SEND ME THE LINK TO THE CASSETTE :dafuq:

:thumb3: last chance next week. They changed the name of the vinyl... Lets see:pray2:

Hd7c-1.gif

4 hours ago, sznofthewitch said:

When do we think signed copies will drop?

I wish I knew!! So worried about missing out!! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

9 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

So was there ever a blue vinyl for BB or was it the COCC rsd version im being immature im chuckling at the sentence rn

even though im 90% sure were not getting anymore vinyls this era i have a delusional clown inside me thats expecting a new drop with a blue vinyl or something gcgLsqR.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 minutes ago, boom like that said:

even though im 90% sure were not getting any vinyls this era i have a delusional clown inside me thats expecting a new drop with a blue vinyl or something gcgLsqR.gif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yessssss Brendaaaaaaaa yeah I’m hoping for some picture discs too eventually gcgLsqR.gif

UV/Honeymoon

On 9/17/2021 at 4:16 PM, baddisease said:

There is a version of the album released by Universal Music Japan, but obviously we don't know yet if that'll come with an exclusive OBI and the title in Japanese or not. I guess you'll have to wait and see – or just lucky-dip lol.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

10 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

i know the album's comin in like a month but what i really wanna know is there a vinyl booklet. and if it's gatefold, what the image is gonna beeeeee universe cmon n do us a soliiiiid AMPh.gif

it will definitely be gatefold it seems cuz multiple sites (including the au site for lanas shop) said it’s a 2 LP gatefold

https://shopau.lanadelrey.com/collections/blue-banisters-exclusive-white-2lp-gatefold-digital-album/products/blue-banisters-exclusive-white-2lp-gatefold

anywhosies gonna be mega disappointed if they don’t use this shoot to the fullest (like i NEED a honeymoon vinyl esque release with the gorgeous gatefold picture and vinyl booklet) cause the images we’ve gotten thus far are absolutely stunning 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

4 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

There is a version of the album released by Universal Music Japan, but obviously we don't know yet if that'll come with an exclusive OBI and the title in Japanese or not. I guess you'll have to wait and see – or just lucky-dip lol.

also now Fnac has page with CD (Import: Japan) - https://www.fnac.com/a16295441/Lana-Del-Rey-Blue-Banisters-CD-album#omnsearchpos=5

5 hours ago, Escapism said:

it will definitely be gatefold it seems cuz multiple sites (including the au site for lanas shop) said it’s a 2 LP gatefold

https://shopau.lanadelrey.com/collections/blue-banisters-exclusive-white-2lp-gatefold-digital-album/products/blue-banisters-exclusive-white-2lp-gatefold

anywhosies gonna be mega disappointed if they don’t use this shoot to the fullest (like i NEED a honeymoon vinyl esque release with the gorgeous gatefold picture and vinyl booklet) cause the images we’ve gotten thus far are absolutely stunning 

Yessssss n yeah same, it'd just add to how magnificent it'll be with the music yeah

UV/Honeymoon