Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

25 minutes ago, yayoop said:

Why does the back of the bootleg say "I Womb Jesus" is that an unlocked?? :lel:

yoooooooooooo i didn't even look at the back until now omg

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, bigspender said:

if they don’t i’m about to bootleg a literal mug ?

edit: you can’t dm them unless they follow you and they haven’t replied to other people asking where. so bootleg it is unless we find out otherwise shortly

It was on ebay a few days ago, I saw them but there was like two of them, maybe they’ll will pop up later :wub:

original.gif

Target just canceled my order. I'm so sad. The email says it was because of an issue with my payment method or a processing issue on Target's end, but my card has plenty of funds so it has to be the latter. I googled and apparently Target does this when they're out of stock and oversold, so I'm kinda pissed tbh. This was the variant I wanted most, so I'm going to call and see what they say. Just wanted to let you guys know to keep an eye on your Target orders.

46 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

Target just canceled my order. I'm so sad. The email says it was because of an issue with my payment method or a processing issue on Target's end, but my card has plenty of funds so it has to be the latter. I googled and apparently Target does this when they're out of stock and oversold, so I'm kinda pissed tbh. This was the variant I wanted most, so I'm going to call and see what they say. Just wanted to let you guys know to keep an eye on your Target orders.

Damn I’m sorry to hear that! I wouldn’t worry too much, I’m sure target will restock on release day and will sell them in stores. 

About the alternative artwork vinyl in the EU: I asked my local shop and they’ve had contact with the record label, they’ve said that the red vinyl will NOT be available in the EU…

3 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I guess this is a very basic question but will the standard vinyl come with a download code? The MediaMarkt webstore does not mention anything about that

I really believe it will. All the Chemtrails variants came with a download card

22 hours ago, sznofthewitch said:

I’m really scared this will happen to me because they haven’t even taken the first payment 

EDIT : just checked and I’ve also received an email, what the fuck. I placed my order the literal day preorders went up, what a way to wake up and have ur day ruined

45 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

i wonder if target will have the red vinyls in store on release day

i would think so? But for some reason the LP shows a release date of 10/29 where the CD is 10/22. Hoping that will be fixed and it was just a glitch.

H0bDaqU.gif

7 hours ago, xjamessz said:

About the alternative artwork vinyl in the EU: I asked my local shop and they’ve had contact with the record label, they’ve said that the red vinyl will NOT be available in the EU…

????????????????? THAT is outrageous wtf, did her career not start in the EU??? and we don't even get to GIVE her a ridiculous amount of money for a fcking vinyl? i do not feel appreciated :poordat:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it