Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Spoiler

The back cover is adorable :trisha: So glad the cats got their time to shine

imageproxy.jpg

4 hours ago, alexbeygul said:

Fnac just charged my money. Omg I hope to get the vinyl on release day! :party:

wait wait wait which one did you order? was the red one available on fnac? i already ordered that one from the uk so it's not like it matters but still...

but anyway, i hope you do get it, it must be so special to be able to hold it in your hands on the release day :flutter:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

7 minutes ago, Hannus said:

wait wait wait which one did you order? was the red one available on fnac? i already ordered that one from the uk so it's not like it matters but still...

but anyway, i hope you do get it, it must be so special to be able to hold it in your hands on the release day :flutter:

i believe fnac only sells the standard black

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i believe fnac only sells the standard black

ohh okay so i didn't miss anything. thank you! :)

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Should I keep both my yellow and white vinyl? Like I don’t see the point of having two of the same but I love the OG cover and color and I love the yellow contrasting the blue of the other one. And to justify myself even more this is shaping up to be my favorite album of hers (and no it’s not the hype talking). 

Also, I’m guessing these two variants will be the most rare so selling either or will make me regret my decision. Especially when I got both for 70 USD shipping incl.

3 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

anyone else who worries about getting vinyl with seam splits, cracks, warps etc when you preorder and then it sells out so if you happen to get a wrecked one you can’t get a replacement or is that just me?

You would get a refound

(better than nothing)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

13 hours ago, Hannus said:

yes I've ordered black one. The original cover grew on me and I realized that it is simply iconic. And thank you!