Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Going to HMV today. Searching for Blue Banisters to see if they’re selling early :shh2:

They didn’t have it so I bought Illinois and Carrie & Lowell by Sufjan Stevens, Back To Black picture disc and evermore Green pressing :beyonce:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

3 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i really wanna see the gatefold and back of vinyl before release 

It will probably be the same as standard! If you saw the booklet I posted on IG, there were quite a few Chemtrails photos in it… I think there was a lack of photos this era again and also the Chemtrails alt cover CD/vinyl had the standard back cover as well…

17 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

anyone else who worries about getting vinyl with seam splits, cracks, warps etc when you preorder and then it sells out so if you happen to get a wrecked one you can’t get a replacement or is that just me?

It happens but in the case of BB, I doubt any of the variants will sell out completely by the time you get your order. 

On 10/15/2021 at 12:51 AM, wildsummer said:

i live in america, do you know if i would be able to get it from her european stores?

umusic.ca has free shipping to Canada over $50CAD and to US over $100CAD - order from them, they have all vinyl in stock and they’re great! 

23 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

Just curious, has anyone who preordered from Lana's German store been charged yet?

both her german and french store charged me at the same time i made an order. 

I paid with Paypal on german store and with CC on french store.

3 minutes ago, uliusz said:

both her german and french store charged me at the same time i made an order. 

I paid with Paypal on german store and with CC on french store.

Hm, I see. I used my credit card but they haven't charged me yet, so I'm hoping they'll do that soon.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

hmv has updated the release date for the red vinyl to the 29th. thank god i ordered the webstore bundle as well i couldn't handle a release day without getting the vinyl that day

3 minutes ago, TextBook said:

It’s the 19th and we’re still waiting for vinyl and cassette pics :defeated:

i remember when olivia rodrigos sour came out and some record store showed the vinyl like two weeks before release, guess this isn’t the case with lana 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

So Turntable Lab changed that listing for an “indie exclusive” 2LP to just a 2LP. So that pretty much confirms any last hope that there is an indie version coming!

unless we get some webstore drop on release day with merch/picture discs/lithos, there is nothing else coming! So 4 vinyl, 4 CD, 2 cassette. 

the ONLY other possible scenario for more to collect would be regional differences. Like if there is a “Made In Canada” vs “Made In France” deal with any of the variants this time around.

H0bDaqU.gif