Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Lana posted a video on her @honeymoon instagram account showing her signing the CDs! It looks like she's signing them in silver pen :flutter: 

51607443698_0e33979609_b.jpg51607880279_d110c5fcf7_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

Lana posted a video on her @honeymoon instagram account showing her signing the CDs! It looks like she's signing them in silver pen :flutter: 

51607443698_0e33979609_b.jpg51607880279_d110c5fcf7_b.jpg

this makes me wonder if the cotcc signatures were real because they look lazy af in comparison to this and like the nfr signed cards 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

29 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

this makes me wonder if the cotcc signatures were real because they look lazy af in comparison to this and like the nfr signed cards 

they are real. the letters are literally formed the same exact way as they are in these copies. Same "L" and "a" (comparing to the signed COCC print i have) 

when an artist signs something thousands of times consecutively there will ALWAYS be discrepancies and variations especially as the muscles in the hand get weaker. 

faSE.gif

Let’s hope the LanaBoards gurls and gays will get a real signature by Lana herself  :wub:

I still think a lot of artists get a bunch of copies to sign and the majority of them are sent to someone else. But I don’t think this is the case. The signed stuff sold out in like a hour, so her team only had “a few” copies to sell :excited:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

also i would add that accusing lana of selling fake signatures without any proof is defamation in the same way that child made up the target story. you wanna help lana and support her? then stop making shit up and trying to "expose" her. 

faSE.gif

6 minutes ago, your dealer said:

also i would add that accusing lana of selling fake signatures without any proof is defamation in the same way that child made up the target story. you wanna help lana and support her? then stop making shit up and trying to "expose" her. 

“accusing of selling” like she’s in charge of the number of copies she gets

”without any proofs” just comparing signed stuff

”defamation” like it’s really that serious

”expose her” like I hate her or something

If you wanna believe the cocc signs were real, do it. I won’t stop you. But stop trying to make me feel bad for my opinion. It’s not that serious trust me

The legacy

10 minutes ago, your dealer said:

is defamation in the same way that child made up the target story.

+ I’m sharing my opinion on LANABOARDS. You’re acting like I want to talk shit about her for no reason :scoff:

The legacy

Just now, TextBook said:

+ I’m sharing my opinion on LANABOARDS. You’re acting like I want to talk shit about her for no reason :scoff:

there's no reason to act like a child about it. if you're going to make a big claim like lana engaging in fraud i would love to hear your proof. i've studied and researched signature authentication, especially as someone who is a collector of memorabilia so i'm waiting to hear your side of things but it sounds like you're just mad that every time she signs her name it isn't an exact copy every single time.  

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

there's no reason to act like a child about it. if you're going to make a big claim like lana engaging in fraud i would love to hear your proof. i've studied and researched signature authentication, especially as someone who is a collector of memorabilia so i'm waiting to hear your side of things but it sounds like you're just mad that every time she signs her name it isn't an exact copy every single time.  

You should read my post again

The legacy