Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

I wonder if this vid of her signing them is old or recent like from today or yesterday. If it's recent, will they ship them this week? I'm mostly concerned about EU stores. 

And tbh i hope we're getting them with that silver signature and not the red one :sass:

19 minutes ago, uliusz said:

I wonder if this vid of her signing them is old or recent like from today or yesterday. If it's recent, will they ship them this week? I'm mostly concerned about EU stores. 

And tbh i hope we're getting them with that silver signature and not the red one :sass:

let's hope that at least it won't be something like COCC had - black/dark blue pen on black&white card. meh...:smh:

21 minutes ago, uliusz said:

i wondering that too. I’m in the US, so if she’s just signing cards… will they be shipped to

some European store and then back out to me??? That would take forever

H0bDaqU.gif

22 minutes ago, uliusz said:

I think they’ll be ready for next week 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Omg my heart is beating af LMAO I just bought the signed stuff for a waaaaay over the top rip off price from some scalper asshole since I missed the big signed drop day but... like FINALLY :defeated: I've never owned any "special" Lana item and always wanted authentic signed stuff but I just really didn't like the NFR or Chemtrails official covers and too broke for any previous signed stuff and am scared of her future stuff being PicsArt. However, BB's cover is ridiculously gorgeous to me and just. OH MY GOD ya know :defeated::defeated::defeated::defeated::defeated: Knowing she signed it herself, like it's one thing to be told that, but to be SHOWN that in video :defeated: sfdksdhflsdghlsg. 

:icant::air::air::air: 

IDK if this only for the Canadian suppliers, but I've just received an email from Universal Music Canada informing me that the vinyl is pushed to November 12th. :awkney:

4 minutes ago, West Coast said:

IDK if this only for the Canadian suppliers, but I've just received an email from Universal Music Canada informing me that the vinyl is pushed to November 12th. :awkney:

Got the same thing girlie I thought it was a notification for it being shipped FUCK 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

14 minutes ago, West Coast said:

apparently target and hmv did the same thing?? but for the 29th