Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

5 hours ago, uliusz said:

And tbh i hope we're getting them with that silver signature and not the red one :sass:

Omg I hope so... I'll be pretty sad if we get the small red autograph version instead of the big and bold silver one :facepalm: 

33 minutes ago, West Coast said:

IDK if this only for the Canadian suppliers, but I've just received an email from Universal Music Canada informing me that the vinyl is pushed to November 12th. :awkney:

29 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Got the same thing girlie I thought it was a notification for it being shipped FUCK 

28 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

I just got the same email from Universal Music Canada :crai:

I just got a notification from Lana's Canadian store saying the Blue Banisters signed CD is also pushed back until November 12th. There must be some sort of issue with her Canadian suppliers x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

I just got a notification from Lana's Canadian store saying the Blue Banisters signed CD is also pushed back until November 12th. There must be some sort of issue with her Canadian suppliers x

I guess that's punishment for having the album first. :crai:

Her german store says that the album releases on friday (i mean wbk) and they will ship orders „as soon as the products have been released” so i guess the signed CDs will be different from the ones she posted :trisha:

6 minutes ago, uliusz said:

Her german store says that the album releases on friday (i mean wbk) and they will ship orders „as soon as the products have been released” so i guess the signed CDs will be different from the ones she posted :trisha:

it could’ve been an old video too and that they’re all already signed

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

7 minutes ago, uliusz said:

They all say stuff like that, but if they don’t have supplies they won’t ship anything

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

5 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

Is there any point in waiting for the next week's to buy the vinyl? Maybe another limited edition coming out?

I think the neil krug pic disc came out march 19th when the record was released and the white dress music video so who knows if we’ll get something this friday or not..

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

14 minutes ago, athena said:

i just want to know if the booklet is the same for every version of cd so i can justify whether or not to buy 4 cds :sideeye:

Plsss, we're talking abt Lana, you actually need to thank God we got a proper booklet this time :toofunny:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif