Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

18 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Also the Italian store still says on 22nd, If I'm correct the vinyl distributed in Europe are produced in France so they were probably made on time! 

i hope to god theyre not using the french pressing plant again, theyre horrible. i pray they went back to using the one in Czechia

image.png

guys, did someone of you who order vinyl from fnac recieved shipping notification? I have no update but they charged me on Sunday:judgingu3:

UHzmCeS0uNI.jpg?size=1101x628&quality=96&sign=4d22010fabbb3c2727041440fd67c1cc&type=album

Just checked some stores in Poland and i'm seeing all of them (or at least 2 of them since i don't remember the other one) changed the date for the standard black pressing to 29th.

I also checked Piccadilly Records if they changed the date for the indie/target red pressing (i ordered from them) and they did! Used to be 22nd and now it's 29th.

10 minutes ago, uliusz said:

Just checked some stores in Poland and i'm seeing all of them (or at least 2 of them since i don't remember the other one) changed the date for the standard black pressing to 29th.

I also checked Piccadilly Records if they changed the date for the indie/target red pressing (i ordered from them) and they did! Used to be 22nd and now it's 29th.

Oh nooooo!! I've checked it too and you're right. Fnac is still holding on to ship vinyl on 22nd. Let's hope it will stay that way please :crai:

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

This is apparently the back Target CD ❤️❤️❤️

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL

15 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

I got the email yaaas:ahh:

For the vinyls too??:party:

original.gif

With all these accidentally early release mess ups by CD retailers to where it's basically a tradition at this point with each new Lana album, I can't help but to think it must be some psycho stans who keep "screwing up" every time :creep:

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

This is apparently the back Target CD ❤️❤️❤️

i actually think this is gonna be the face alt cover back cover, it’s the same scene in the music video 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

5 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

Target has now changed the release date for the vinyl also. 11/12 :(

Hmm interesting bc I just checked my Target pre-order for the vinyl and it still says estimated arrival from 11/1-11/4. If it changes to 11/12, I think I’m going to cancel my order when I go to the store on Friday for my CD and just get both in the store.

49 minutes ago, stephdelrey said:

Hmm interesting bc I just checked my Target pre-order for the vinyl and it still says estimated arrival from 11/1-11/4. If it changes to 11/12, I think I’m going to cancel my order when I go to the store on Friday for my CD and just get both in the store.

the vinyl won't be in stores release week, my friend works at target here in FL and he said that in the system the vinyls say Oct. 29 as of a few days ago but the CDs should be there :)

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

7 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

the vinyl won't be in stores release week, my friend works at target here in FL and he said that in the system the vinyls say Oct. 29 as of a few days ago but the CDs should be there :)

Oh geez how annoying! Thank you for letting me know though :) So it looks like I’ll only be getting the Target CD on release day then! I ordered everything else from shoplanadelrey and who knows when I’ll really be getting those :facepalm: 

Yeah my target vinyl says November 19 now…. If it is in stores on the 29th I’ll just buy it there and cancel the online order cause fuck that lmao

i also feel sad because it just occurred to me, on her online store is where I bought all the CDs and vinyls and cassettes and I chose the cheapest shipping option which was to ship them all together when ready, so none of my CDs or cassettes will count towards first week sales either ugh :/

8 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

French and german store still says delivery date is 22nd… i’m not feeling very hopeful though 

Right? By keeping it to the 22nd still, they're either extremely ahead of the game, or very behind lmaoo :toofunny: