Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

55 minutes ago, Distantly said:

i also feel sad because it just occurred to me, on her online store is where I bought all the CDs and vinyls and cassettes and I chose the cheapest shipping option which was to ship them all together when ready, so none of my CDs or cassettes will count towards first week sales either ugh :/

Yeah this delay is really going to hurt her first week sales unfortunately. I'm so tempted to buy 5 or 6 CD copies just to help our girl out lmao :toofloppy:

2 hours ago, National Anthem said:

Target has now changed the release date for the vinyl also. 11/12 :(

FML. Have any of the official store exclusive vinyls shipped either?

She is about to get dragged so hard for BB first week sales. I am going to need to stay off of Twitter next week. :facepalm:

So delay it is. Then I'm going to go and buy alt cover CD on release day just to look through booklet and help Lana with first week sales. Anyway, we've got so spoiled here with all these vinyl variants and their shipping on release day, that we forgot how a lot of artists who has an album this year are going to release their vinyls only in 2022. :dmd:

10 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

what do we know about the signed cds? i’ve seen some people have theirs shipped already but i’ve also seen someone who’s signed cd got pushed back to november 12th 

i’m from australia and it said originally it was going to ship on the 23rd but now it’s tomorrow? and the same for vinyls 

i asked her german store about the vinyl date and they said

thank you for your request.
Yes, the current release date is October 22nd, 2021.
Please be aware of possible changes.
We hope we could be of help and thank you for your understanding.

EDIT: her german store just told me they're still waiting for the products... so it'll probably not be shipped tomorrow

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

i think the album comes out at 1 pm in australia? (well that’s what someone told me idk if i’m right) but if so is that the time the cd will be put out in stores or will they put them out as soon as they open (jbhifi) cause i don’t wanna go there in the morning and the cds and vinyls not being there 😩

7 minutes ago, darkbluehoneymoon said:

i think the album comes out at 1 pm in australia? (well that’s what someone told me idk if i’m right) but if so is that the time the cd will be put out in stores or will they put them out as soon as they open (jbhifi) cause i don’t wanna go there in the morning and the cds and vinyls not being there 😩

i think the album is being released at 12AM EST time 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

With being such a whore for vinyl these past few years, A sick part of me is kinda excited for the delay - because I’m excited to hunt the CD down on release day. Problem is I have so few stores where I live the closest that MIGHT sell new CDs is like 30 mins away, I’ll have to call them today on lunch, The life of a Lana Stan…

IMG-3521.jpg

I just got this email from the UK shop 

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your order containing the Lana Del Rey Signed Art Card.

We are writing to advise that unfortunately we have experienced a delay in receiving these.

These will be shipped as soon as they arrive and we expect these to have shipped to you by early December. These will be split from your order so the other items you have ordered will ship beforehand and the signed artcard separately and you will receive an email confirmation once both parts of your order leave.

We are very sorry for the delay.

Many thanks,
Customer Services

So, how does the french store have them??? :crossed:

original.gif