Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

I just got this email from the UK shop 

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your order containing the Lana Del Rey Signed Art Card.

We are writing to advise that unfortunately we have experienced a delay in receiving these.

These will be shipped as soon as they arrive and we expect these to have shipped to you by early December. These will be split from your order so the other items you have ordered will ship beforehand and the signed artcard separately and you will receive an email confirmation once both parts of your order leave.

We are very sorry for the delay.

Many thanks,
Customer Services

So, how does the french store have them??? :crossed:

The french store had much less signed cards than the uk one.

The uk store had bundles for cassettes, cds and vinyls too. The french one sold cds only

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Just now, TextBook said:

The french store had much less signed cards than the uk one.

The uk store had bundles for cassettes, cds and vinyls too. The french one sold cds only

Hope it’s that and not that they are signed by nico & topanga

original.gif

5 hours ago, darkbluehoneymoon said:

i’m from australia and it said originally it was going to ship on the 23rd but now it’s tomorrow? and the same for vinyls 

Did you get an email saying this? I'm also from Australia and have no emails or anything

FzytWEW.png

From UK Store

White Vinyl Delayed...
We are writing to advise that unfortunately we have experienced a production delay with this item or which forms part of a bundle you have ordered.

Your order will ship as soon as stock arrives and we expect this to be week commencing 1st November.

White Vinyl - Delayed until "expect week commencing 1st Nov"

Art Cards - Delayed "shipped by early December"

7 minutes ago, thomasoliver88 said:

From UK Store

White Vinyl Delayed...
We are writing to advise that unfortunately we have experienced a production delay with this item or which forms part of a bundle you have ordered.

Your order will ship as soon as stock arrives and we expect this to be week commencing 1st November.

White Vinyl - Delayed until "expect week commencing 1st Nov"

Art Cards - Delayed "shipped by early December"

Waiting for the email of the delay of the yellow vinyl now 

22 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

I just got this email from the UK shop 

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your order containing the Lana Del Rey Signed Art Card.

We are writing to advise that unfortunately we have experienced a delay in receiving these.

These will be shipped as soon as they arrive and we expect these to have shipped to you by early December. These will be split from your order so the other items you have ordered will ship beforehand and the signed artcard separately and you will receive an email confirmation once both parts of your order leave.

Many thanks,
Customer Services

So, how does the french store have them??? :crossed:

prolly a result of Brexit if the European stores ship on time, the records are probably sitting somewhere in France but since supply chains to the UK are interrupted theyre delayed

image.png

This is all pretty disappointing. But I have to remember when BB was announced, we thought we wouldn't get any physicals at release. They pushed back COTCC for moooonths to make sure physicals were ready on release day. So I’m just grateful we’re getting this album Friday at all.

So I’m hunting the Target CD Friday and the rest I probably won’t have until mid-November 🥲

H0bDaqU.gif

13 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

Why is this release such a train wreck? 

Unfortunately due to COVID this has been the case for a lot of physical releases. The demand for vinyl pressing has never been so high and many pressing plants have shut down so to produce such large quantity of vinyl AND on coloured wax at such short notice is close to impossible these days. 

FzytWEW.png

27 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Just got an email from target saying my preorder has been changed to November 12th??????? What is this shit. 

The way that everything has a bunch of different release dates  :eek3:. I ordered the UO "exclusive" vinyl and the signed CD from a German record store. I haven't received an email from either of them. Manifesting I don't :(

1 minute ago, littleseashell said:

The way that everything has a bunch of different release dates  :eek3:. I ordered the UO "exclusive" vinyl and the signed CD from a German record store. I haven't received an email from either of them. Manifesting I don't :(

yeah i've still received no update from shoplanadelrey and the target vinyl says it will be here november 20th now lol so i have to WAIT ANOTHER MONTH 

faSE.gif