Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

So… it’s a december album? :smile2:

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Wait the standard vinyl is out tomorrow?

Guess so, just based on the NL Store someone posted earlier, but i really don’t know…

original.gif

4 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

Just received the John Deere CD from Fnac :party: if anyone is interested in how the hype sticker looks like, I attach a pic in the spoiler section :hooker:

Reveal hidden contents

can you tell us what the back cover looks like? is it the standard one or the new alt cover with chuck?

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

5 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

Just received the John Deere CD from Fnac :party: if anyone is interested in how the hype sticker looks like, I attach a pic in the spoiler section :hooker:

Hide contents

what back cover is it? the world needs to know

Just now, nicodelrey98 said:

can you tell us what the back cover looks like? is it the standard one or the new alt cover with chuck?

the collective hivemind of lanaboards :judgingu3:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

27 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

So no signed cards from the french store either, to be fair hope they are REALLY the ones that lana did, it was a bit off that they shiped yesterday when lana signed 1 day ago supposedly (?) 

the time doesn’t add up

why the hell did she sign them last minute 💀 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

11 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Btw, the back cover has the picture of Lana and Chuck with the kitty, so probably the back art with the new pic revealed yesterday is from the side profile artwork :dmd:

EDIT: Okay, just noticed a lot of you guys were asking for the back cover, so that’s it (i’ll keep it hidden in case anyone don’t want to know it until tomorrow) :wub:

show us all of the insides, the booklet, the cd etc. 

4 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

Btw, the back cover has the picture of Lana and Chuck with the kitty, so probably the back art with the new pic revealed yesterday is from the side profile artwork :dmd:

EDIT: Okay, just noticed a lot of you guys were asking for that, so that’s it :wub:

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

how did some random record store in amsterdam get the vinyl when it’s delayed everywhere 

i guess the standard black is not delayed in europe, just the store ones 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

10 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

show us all of the insides, the booklet, the cd etc. 

The artwork is actually the same as the standard one, sadly the only difference is the front artwork :crossed: but here you have some pics 

2 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

The artwork is actually the same as the standard one, sadly the only difference is the front artwork :crossed: but here you have some pics 

A lazy queen

All my preorders got pushed back. All the vinyl till November 15 and for the cd and cassettes, October 26 now. HECK!! I even ordered from multiple place.

Just now, benririchardson said:

what is the back cover of the smiling dogs cd

Probably the same as the other versions. I'm just assuming since the Tractor Version is basically the standard cd with a different cover. So imagine the smiling cover is gonna be the same.