Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

8 hours ago, National Anthem said:

I’ve began my asking my local record if they have the album. I got lucky and got Chemtrails days early so hoping I’ll get lucky again! I got Daddy’s Home about a week early. It would just be the black LPs, but that’s okay!

11 days guys :popcorn:

you have to drop pics of the gatefold and back then 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

3 hours ago, National Anthem said:

i would think so? But for some reason the LP shows a release date of 10/29 where the CD is 10/22. Hoping that will be fixed and it was just a glitch.

Vinyl in the US is shipping on the 29th for some reason. Really annoying. 

Because the Canadian store did not have the standard black vinyl, I ordered it from Amazon and it’s supposedly shipping on October 15th, as that’s when it is technically listed as being “released” — it says it’ll take about 5-6 days to arrive, so I imagine it would arrive on the 22nd (which is interesting since her webstore says that vinyls will ship later, on October 29). Keeping my eye out! 

28 minutes ago, xjamessz said:

Does anyone know the cheapest website to order the red vinyl with the alternative cover? I’m gonna use Planetexpress to ship it from the UK to the EU. Will pay taxes but okay… 

Someone posted this site earlier in the thread. I know there were more but can’t find them now. https://www.piccadillyrecords.com/counter/product.php?pid=140981

4 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Because the Canadian store did not have the standard black vinyl, I ordered it from Amazon and it’s supposedly shipping on October 15th, as that’s when it is technically listed as being “released” — it says it’ll take about 5-6 days to arrive, so I imagine it would arrive on the 22nd (which is interesting since her webstore says that vinyls will ship later, on October 29). Keeping my eye out! 

omg why am I just realizing all stores are showing 10/29 for the vinyl :defeated: I can’t wait an extra week

H0bDaqU.gif

5 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

her german store says delivery date is the 22nd? i’m so confused rn 

5 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

her german store says delivery date is the 22nd? i’m so confused rn 

I guess it’s just her UK, US, and Canada webstores that list the date as Oct 29, then! Same with the retailers within those regions. Time will tell when they arrive lol 

22 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I guess it’s just her UK, US, and Canada webstores that list the date as Oct 29, then! Same with the retailers within those regions. Time will tell when they arrive lol 

i swear i’m gonna get someone fired if i receive an email the 22nd saying that it’ll arrive the 29th

11 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

If it's like Chemtrails they are not really limited cause I got the cassette like 4 or 5 months later without a problem

Yeah same I finally got the Neil cover one (and completed my entire chemtrailes collection!) about a month or two ago and it cost about $13 USD including tax and shipping. 

12 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i’m disappointed. where’s the signed lithos? where’s the box set? also why is no record store showing off the vinyl on social media?

signed stuff will, at the very least, prob get dropped on album release day? idk whether to be grateful there's so little merch or sad bc its so exciting to see it revealed etc.

aOaIzH2.gif