Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

am i the only one who now wants lipstick the color of her aereola's now. like it'd be kinda weird but i'd wanna say i have one. there's a cherry blossom joke in here somewhere aha :blanche:

hmmm before this like turns blegh just know there was a post before this one that removed i didnt make the concept UHP :dafuq:

UV/Honeymoon

8 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

am i the only one who now wants lipstick the color of her aereola's now. like it'd be kinda weird but i'd wanna say i have one. there's a cherry blossom joke in here somewhere aha :blanche:

what the hell

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

6 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

that’s an actual thing in makeup for people who struggle with understanding undertones and stuff if you want to find the perfect nude lip color for your skin tone you’re supposed to match it to your areolas :toofunny:

n e ways, the heart face LDR design is :defeated: so camp i NEED it but I can’t afford it rn :deadbanana: yall pls pray for me that everyone agrees it’s ugly so they have to liquidate the stock cuz no one is buying it so that I can finally buy it. Thank you ❤️

UbsOye5.png

19 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

that’s an actual thing in makeup for people who struggle with understanding undertones and stuff if you want to find the perfect nude lip color for your skin tone you’re supposed to match it to your areolas :toofunny:

n e ways, the heart face LDR design is :defeated: so camp i NEED it but I can’t afford it rn :deadbanana: yall pls pray for me that everyone agrees it’s ugly so they have to liquidate the stock cuz no one is buying it so that I can finally buy it. Thank you ❤️

:thumb3: alrite that's fair i had no idea all i use is burts bees 

UV/Honeymoon

14 minutes ago, triangles19 said:

I need help sisters, is the standard CD booklet the same than the tractor CD booklet ? Or is there any difference into it ? 

no difference, exactly the same 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

My order of yellow vinyl with CD and signed card from german store has changed the status from pending to closed but i haven’t received any information if it’s shipped or delayed :trisha:

Also the german store says that they have the vinyl records, both white and yellow, in stock and they are ready to be shipped in 1-2 days:xgiggle:

7 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

If you want to find the right blush or lip colour just turn over your bottom lip and see the colour of the inside of your mouth. You don't need to be studying your nipples :toofunny:

23 minutes ago, uliusz said:

My order of yellow vinyl with CD and signed card from german store has changed the status from pending to closed but i haven’t received any information if it’s shipped or delayed :trisha:

Also the german store says that they have the vinyl records, both white and yellow, in stock and they are ready to be shipped in 1-2 days:xgiggle:

it’s normal, when i ordered a halsey vinyl from the german store this happened too, i guess it means it’s ready to ship 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

51 minutes ago, uliusz said:

hoping and praying it’ll ship today!!!

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4