Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

So I just woke my ass up at 8 am to go to Target for the CD. I have the app and it said there were 5 out on the shelf. I get there and you guessed it… none there :facepalm: so I asked a worker and he went in the back to look, he comes back and tells me he didn’t find it but he has to check a couple more places, he comes back again andddddd nothing! He also tells me that they got them in 8 days ago… great so where are they!? Looks like I’m going back later today to see if they found them!

482-F8953-D489-45-E2-9-B7-D-6864-FEB6859

so because i haven’t even received any shipping information for my 3 vinyl and 2 CDs with signed card i decided to go and get the „target” CD. I got it from Polish retailer and they said they have 0 of them in store but when i went there they had like 10 on the shelf lol so yeah, at least i got something today :xcry:

1 hour ago, LanaBoi said:

So do we think that there won't be any other vinyl variants? 

Last time when Chemtrails got released the picture disc went live at 5pm CEST, so let's see if there's gonna be something in 30 minutes :excited:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 hour ago, stephdelrey said:

So I just woke my ass up at 8 am to go to Target for the CD. I have the app and it said there were 5 out on the shelf. I get there and you guessed it… none there :facepalm: so I asked a worker and he went in the back to look, he comes back and tells me he didn’t find it but he has to check a couple more places, he comes back again andddddd nothing! He also tells me that they got them in 8 days ago… great so where are they!? Looks like I’m going back later today to see if they found them!

This happened to me with target and chemtrails at 2 out of 3 targets I went to… so that’s good to hear they fixed the issue…. Lol 😭

30 minutes ago, uliusz said:

482-F8953-D489-45-E2-9-B7-D-6864-FEB6859

so because i haven’t even received any shipping information for my 3 vinyl and 2 CDs with signed card i decided to go and get the „target” CD. I got it from Polish retailer and they said they have 0 of them in store but when i went there they had like 10 on the shelf lol so yeah, at least i got something today :xcry:

Where u got this tho? I’d love a tractor CD

9 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

anyone else who got their signed cd without the signed print from germany today?

No I ordered it from bravado and it shipped yesterday but I live in France so I will receive it in a week I believe. I had a feeling we would receive the cd without the card … :wtf3:

I contacted german store/bravado early in the morning if my order with yellow vinyl and CD with signed card is delayed or what and 5 minutes ago i got an e-mail from them that they shipped with tracking no :krylie:

if there aint no signed card in that package i’ll be suing :sass:

Just got a shipping confirmation for my order from her store (US). I ordered the three CD's as well as the white and yellow vinyl variants! :party:

Hopefully they didn't split the order and actually sent everything together :rip: