Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

Looks like things are being sent normally for me, apparently the vinyl production plant/distribution center is only 30 minutes from me?

share pics if you have the white 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

I fully plan on going to Target later just to see if the album is there (it probably won't be, but who knows?). If it's not, I'm considering caving and just buying the standard cover because it's grown on me so much. At the same time, though, the blue cover is stunning. Ugh, why did she have to make all of the vinyl variants for this album so gorgeous? 

imageproxy.jpg

The yellow vinyl looks absolutely gorgeous in the pictures people have posted online. 💛

I love how it’s a bit translucent and has this matte look to it! And of course, the sleeves and jacket and gatefold are beautiful. It’s definitely one of my favourite LP designs she’s done, if not my favourite. Can’t wait to receive mine! :party:

Target or any physical retailer was NOT going to get the vinyl today. My understanding is that digital and CDs on the 22, official vinyl release is on the 29 (next friday). And Target's website only ships from warehouse, so if you go to the site and it says November now, it's because their warehouse stock has been reserved. Usually they have a separate stock that gets sent to stores. So basically, check your target next Friday for the Vinyl.

26 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

Target or any physical retailer was NOT going to get the vinyl today. My understanding is that digital and CDs on the 22, official vinyl release is on the 29 (next friday). And Target's website only ships from warehouse, so if you go to the site and it says November now, it's because their warehouse stock has been reserved. Usually they have a separate stock that gets sent to stores. So basically, check your target next Friday for the Vinyl.

Will this apply for all targets? 

2 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Will this apply for all targets? 

When I worked at Target, every decision was made by Target Corp. We were done as told. When something is available for preorder, they only do a select amount they reserve for pre-orders. Target's model is still mostly based on physical sales, so they plan and ensure that there is always at least 1 or 2 physical copies available to purchase on release day.

2 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

When I worked at Target, every decision was made by Target Corp. We were done as told. When something is available for preorder, they only do a select amount they reserve for pre-orders. Target's model is still mostly based on physical sales, so they plan and ensure that there is always at least 1 or 2 physical copies available to purchase on release day.

Oh well… I’m still gonna go later tonight🤡🤡🤡

1 minute ago, TropicoKitten said:

Oh well… I’m still gonna go later tonight🤡🤡🤡

Oh if you're looking for the vinyl. The release date for it at Target is October 29. They do not sell things in advance of release date. It's why that one homosexual's story about Lana going to an individual target to yell at the employees was so unbelievable to me. The registers literally do not allow you to sell the albums.

5 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

Oh if you're looking for the vinyl. The release date for it at Target is October 29. They do not sell things in advance of release date. It's why that one homosexual's story about Lana going to an individual target to yell at the employees was so unbelievable to me. The registers literally do not allow you to sell the albums.

Oops I should have clarified. I was referring to the cds but yes I’ll definitely be going back on the 29th to see if the put any of the records out. Oh yes how could I possibly forget mr gian

1 hour ago, Super Movie said:

I fully plan on going to Target later just to see if the album is there (it probably won't be, but who knows?). If it's not, I'm considering caving and just buying the standard cover because it's grown on me so much. At the same time, though, the blue cover is stunning. Ugh, why did she have to make all of the vinyl variants for this album so gorgeous? 

Target does carry it!! I saw the tag @ my Target last night—they just hadn’t been set out yet. COCC was out there too! :hype:

giphy.gif

Where did the October 29th Target vinyl date come from? I got an email saying it’s being released November 12th, and the person in electronics said November 12th as well. 

5 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

So are the vinyls actually shipping???

I got an email from her German story a little while ago saying they've been delayed til November. So I'll get my CD from FNAC first and I don't even have a CD player in the apartment I'm renting. :crai:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, War In My Mind said:

YES I JUST GOT MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL

8OZXxIe.png

From the us store?? So happy for u!!!

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I got an email from her German story a little while ago saying they've been delayed til November. So I'll get my CD from FNAC first and I don't even have a CD player in the apartment I'm renting. :crai:

Mine are from the french store and same :c but i saw on discord a lot of them are shipping :brows3:

original.gif