Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

fuck I want to know so bad how transparent white vinyl looks like irl. Because the yellow one is not so bad as I thought it would be but the cover is still not for me. I like the main cover very much, it's simply iconic but at the same time I want colored vinyl...

2 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

From the us store?? So happy for u!!!

Mine are from the french store and same :c but i saw on discord a lot of them are shipping :brows3:

I miss going to a physical record store and buying albums, there are none on this island I live on and the one I used to go to back at home won't send vinyls on mail. I'd have a copy of the album in my hands if I didn't have to order from overseas to a) get a vinyl and b) get the versions I want. :crai:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i don't know what's going on with German store but after getting information from them that my order is shipped, i just got an email that the vinyl is delayed until early november lol :xgiggle:before that email i asked them if i'm getting CD with the card or is the card delayed but they didn't answer yet so at this point i don't know if they shipped only CD or anything at all :clapback:

1 hour ago, uliusz said:

i don't know what's going on with German store but after getting information from them that my order is shipped, i just got an email that the vinyl is delayed until early november lol :xgiggle:before that email i asked them if i'm getting CD with the card or is the card delayed but they didn't answer yet so at this point i don't know if they shipped only CD or anything at all :clapback:

pls keep us updated 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 hours ago, TextBook said:

I don’t know if I should be worried but the tape turned black after playing it (????)

Hide contents

That's the normal colour of a tape - the clear part is just the leader which can't be recorded on. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

12 hours ago, uliusz said:

boui don't know what's going on with German store but after getting information from them that my order is shipped, i just got an email that the vinyl is delayed until early november lol :xgiggle:before that email i asked them if i'm getting CD with the card or is the card delayed but they didn't answer yet so at this point i don't know if they shipped only CD or anything at all :clapback:

same, but it's weird bc i ordered 2 vinyls (yellow and white) and they only talk about one vinyl... i hope it's only because it's an automatic email that was sent out to everyone.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

In yesterday's livestream she said her wrists are still tired as she signed 2,400 autographs in total for the inserts. Makes me so excited, like omg that's a lot and it's all authentic, but at the same time, that's not a lot, if you get what I mean!! Excluuuuusive :gasp: Can't wait!!

20 minutes ago, Venice said:

In yesterday's livestream she said her wrists are still tired as she signed 2,400 autographs in total for the inserts. Makes me so excited, like omg that's a lot and it's all authentic, but at the same time, that's not a lot, if you get what I mean!! Excluuuuusive :gasp: Can't wait!!

I think that’s the number of inserts that she signed so far. The official stores will receive them in December, so she has another month to sign a lot of new cards 

lol

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy