Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

I went to Target yesterday and bought the exclusive CD while I wait for the vinyls, but I noticed many of them were broken/cracked :bebe:. I literally had to go through 10 or so copies before finding a decent one. Then when I went to open it in my car, that little piece of plastic that keeps the booklet in place fell off :bebe: I bought a few copies so it doesn't really matter, but I hope this isn't happening in many stores. I'm glad I have it even if it broke; it looks even more gorgeous in person! I had to go to 2 different stores and my social anxiety was through the roof because I had to talk to a few workers at each store, but we made it through besties :ma:!! It was well worth it when I got to drive back home blasting Dealer :scream::ma: 

15 hours ago, littleseashell said:

I went to Target yesterday and bought the exclusive CD while I wait for the vinyls, but I noticed many of them were broken/cracked :bebe:. I literally had to go through 10 or so copies before finding a decent one. Then when I went to open it in my car, that little piece of plastic that keeps the booklet in place fell off :bebe: I bought a few copies so it doesn't really matter, but I hope this isn't happening in many stores. I'm glad I have it even if it broke; it looks even more gorgeous in person! I had to go to 2 different stores and my social anxiety was through the roof because I had to talk to a few workers at each store, but we made it through besties :ma:!! It was well worth it when I got to drive back home blasting Dealer :scream::ma: 

2 of the targets I went to had the same exact issue lol. Plus my target cd that i did open skipped a lot. Happened with my COCC target one as well

15 hours ago, littleseashell said:

Every single CD at my store was also SMASHED.  It looks like somebody beat them with a baseball bat.  Didn’t buy a single copy.

Okay, so final vinyl update. After spending time with the album, I think I'm gonna go with the standard cover. It just fits the album so well and it's one of my favorite Lana album covers ever :wub:  But if I ever decide to buy multiple copies of an album (which I don't think I will), the Target cover is joining my collection next

imageproxy.jpg

23 minutes ago, May said:

ive been seeing a lot of tiktoks about the vinyls being defected :rip: apparently a lot of them have the middle sticker printed twice on random parts of the vinyl

What? Could you please link these tiktoks?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 hour ago, War In My Mind said:

My Fedex shipping ID for the Vinyl has updated to a tomorrow delivery. We did it joe. Cant wait to see the Blue cover with yellow vinyl in person.

This is from her US store and you’re in the states right??? Please I need the hope 😭

2 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

Yes and yes

THANK YOU BESTIE!!!

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

The extra labels on the vinyl:icant:

I just know all of mine will be like this…

That’s how I feel… *sigh* but I never play my color ones, only my black ones, so I guess they’ll still be nice to look at 😭

In regards to people getting shipping notifications for the white vinyl, i got one as well however if you read the email it says "will ship 10/29" so the white ones arent quite out for shipping just yet. Sadly my yellow one is also in that order and thus will also be shipping late because when I ordered them I selected "ship when all items are ready" and not "ship items as they become available" :heidi: