Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

5 hours ago, Salvatore91 said:

Every single CD at my store was also SMASHED.  It looks like somebody beat them with a baseball bat.  Didn’t buy a single copy.

i got the only two that weren’t broken…. interesting. 

giphy.gif

my signed cd arrived today; without the signed card of course

i think it’s so unprofessional of bravado to not send an email about the issue or a note in the package or something

instead we get not a fucking word about it

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i think it’s so unprofessional of bravado to not send an email about the issue or a note in the package or something

yeah i just got an info from them that the cards are delayed and they don’t know excatly when they are going to have them. 
They said that when they receive the info from „someone”, they’ll pass that information to customers that ordered CDs with signed cards.
So from my order of yellow vinyl and CD with signed card, they just sent me CD. 

45 minutes ago, uliusz said:

yeah i just got an info from them that the cards are delayed and they don’t know excatly when they are going to have them. 
They said that when they receive the info from „someone”, they’ll pass that information to customers that ordered CDs with signed cards.
So from my order of yellow vinyl and CD with signed card, they just sent me CD. 

i don’t get why they just didn’t wait with sending the cds until they get the cards… because then they’ll send the cards in that thin worthless packaging and it’ll probably arrive all creased and bent 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i don’t get why they just didn’t wait with sending the cds until they get the cards… because then they’ll send the cards in that thin worthless packaging and it’ll probably arrive all creased and bent 

They’re sending the cardless CD now because of sales 

Is the red vinyl still available somewhere? I've pre-ordered it through Horizons Music but everyone's been telling me that it's a scam and now I'm worried that I wont get it :( I haven't find any store that has it in stock...

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

I got a shipping confirmation for the white vinyl and the yellow vinyl I ordered from her US store. I also ordered the standard black vinyl, but that hasn’t shipped yet. I can’t wait to listen on vinyl.:wub:

The fact that scalpers are already starting to sell the signed cds for upwards of $100. I checked Mercari this morning and four copies have already sold for $75… how disappointing that we aren’t getting a restock 

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

Is the red vinyl still available somewhere? I've pre-ordered it through Horizons Music but everyone's been telling me that it's a scam and now I'm worried that I wont get it :( I haven't find any store that has it in stock...

I ordered it from Piccadilly and it says it will be available from this Friday, 29th October... so gotta wait :xcry:

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

rough trade

image.png

34 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

has anyone gotten the black vinyl yet from anywhere? i ordered it from vinyltap.co.uk and i got a shipping notification email this morning but i paid for tracking and it says tracking isn't available so i'm kinda wondering if maybe it hasn't actually shipped yet and the email was a mistake idk

I know vinyltap had it in store as they posted a copy of it on Friday in their store.

1 minute ago, jazzsingrcultleadr said:

taking a shot in the dark and letting whoever know that if you end up with an extra signed BB artcard, dm MEEEE.

also, i just got this email? what does it mean

CjudNno.png

Did you order from the village? If I remember correctly there was an email saying that if you were one of the first 1000 people to buy something from LDRVillage you will receive a gift! 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

11 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

So the CD is signed, but another item isn't? I'm confused

4 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Did you order from the village? If I remember correctly there was an email saying that if you were one of the first 1000 people to buy something from LDRVillage you will receive a gift! 

ohhh well it better be a signed art card. if i get a tube of lip balm im knocking over the Lana Speaks booth at the next pop up