Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

4 hours ago, Fireffie said:

Is the red vinyl still available somewhere? I've pre-ordered it through Horizons Music but everyone's been telling me that it's a scam and now I'm worried that I wont get it :( I haven't find any store that has it in stock...

Hi! I did it too and to be honest it doesn't look like they are going to ship them, i tried emailing them to cancel my order, and message on facebook, never got a response. So i open a dispute con paypal... I suggest ordering it from roughtrade :c

original.gif

38 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Hi! I did it too and to be honest it doesn't look like they are going to ship them, i tried emailing them to cancel my order, and message on facebook, never got a response. So i open a dispute con paypal... I suggest ordering it from roughtrade :c

omg guys the vinyl is delayed EVERYWHERE, let’s just wait at least until the 29th. anyway i mailed them too and they said that the vinyl hasn’t arrived to them yet. as every store else in the world hahaha. 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

1 minute ago, nicodelrey98 said:

omg guys the vinyl is delayed EVERYWHERE, let’s just wait at least until the 29th. anyway i mailed them too and they said that the vinyl hasn’t arrived to them yet. as every store else in the world hahaha. 

I know that, but have you read the reviews online? Not even one it’s good

i know it’s delayed, and that’s fine, what’s not fine it’s the hundreds of reviews on google or trustpilot saying they’ll never ship the items, or return the money

original.gif

56 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

I know that, but have you read the reviews online? Not even one it’s good

i know it’s delayed, and that’s fine, what’s not fine it’s the hundreds of reviews on google or trustpilot saying they’ll never ship the items, or return the money

i’ve read some, and some are bad, some are good. as far as i saw atm the vinyl is sold out pretty everywhere and i want this so bad… we’ll see. 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

For anyone in the US who couldn’t buy the yellow and white vinyl because they’ve been sold out...her US store just restocked

NVM it’s now sold out again

Edited by cherrycokes

51 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok so I finally got a physical copy, Waiting on the rest. I had already thrown away my coffee cup, So #GunsInTheSummertime :ma:

ED0-D6-B96-9-DD3-474-C-9260-8-EA86-DF0-F

s2PmfTV.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

51 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok so I finally got a physical copy, Waiting on the rest. I had already thrown away my coffee cup, So #GunsInTheSummertime :ma:

um, that's an interesting picture

9euMhAW.gif

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I love this pic, you ultraviolent baddie. :illumilana2:

My order didn't come today :( like was given to me (the date). But I low key didnt expect it to. It shipped from Michigan on Friday and I live in Florida and I was like no way they drive their little fedex truck for 15 hours straight to Florida in 1 business day and 1 saturday. But now it's in Georgia so I'm p. confident I'll get it tomorrow (since I live in that old... Tallahassee)

Just now, Stargirls Dealer said:

Me casually scrolling and getting caught off guard by this picture 

F9-B55558-4231-4-A8-B-81-B5-393-ACDDB130

I love that it’s an Eagle in the photo:oprah:

9 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I love this pic, you ultraviolent baddie. :illumilana2:

Takes one to know one :ma:

Those are my babies Madison & Lee :oprah:

IMG-3521.jpg