Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok so I finally got a physical copy, Waiting on the rest. I had already thrown away my coffee cup, So #GunsInTheSummertime :ma:

ED0-D6-B96-9-DD3-474-C-9260-8-EA86-DF0-F

:eartha: This is the most American photo ever :thumb3::justride2:

Spoiler

Did you get the Target exclusive copy as well? :brows:

Did anyone in Canada find a place to order the red vinyl/alt cover for a reasonable price? Rough Trade is pretty pricey but it doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of options!

Sunrise Records is going to have an exclusive, and last time with COTCC, their exclusive ended up being the same as Target/HMV/etc for both CD and vinyl which was amazing… but this time, they only have a CD exclusive listed. :/ Not sure if that’s just because all vinyl is delayed and maybe the listing is delayed too? Idk? But I don’t wanna wait for something to happen and end up missing out completely.

33 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Sunrise Records is going to have an exclusive, and last time with COTCC, their exclusive ended up being the same as Target/HMV/etc for both CD and vinyl which was amazing… but this time, they only have a CD exclusive listed. :/ Not sure if that’s just because all vinyl is delayed and maybe the listing is delayed too? Idk? But I don’t wanna wait for something to happen and end up missing out completely.

a lot of stores are only getting the alt cover cd and not the alt cover red lp 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

On 10/24/2021 at 5:16 PM, bigspender said:

i got the only two that weren’t broken…. interesting. 

I went to Target for the second time today since I went on release day and the CDs weren't on the self then and when I went back today the only 2 copies left were cracked and broken, good to know....WTF

:wtf3:

6 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok so I finally got a physical copy, Waiting on the rest. I had already thrown away my coffee cup, So #GunsInTheSummertime :ma:

ED0-D6-B96-9-DD3-474-C-9260-8-EA86-DF0-F

glad you got the album but ...are those real guns? :raven:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it