Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

37 minutes ago, ultralife said:

From Horizons

I'm going to lose my fucking SHIT if I don't get one of them 

red vinyl stock was delayed but its in today Flynn

it was extremely limited we were promised x200 copies but all stores were cut back so we got 100 copies in 

and will be given to first 100 orders, by this afternoon / or tomorrow these will be dispatched. 

Best wishes

Horizons Music

They sent me this too.. Does that mean that if you aren't in the first 100 you won't get one?? :(

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

16 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

No HMV and Target lied :gasp: many fans already did the unboxing and no posters

Thank you. I didn’t think so, bc I didn’t see anything posted here about one, but I wanted to check. 

ok translucent white is so pretty and suits the album perfectly, glad i ordered! think i will prob get the target vinyl once physicals hit stores bc i do love that damn cover, but not crazy about the red vinyl (so much red lana vinyl already!).

aOaIzH2.gif

what records has finally shipped my red vinyl and the german store my yellow vinyl :pray2:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

1 hour ago, uliusz said:

CBA1-BA04-9699-4-DE0-92-A4-C6-A626557891

my yellow vinyl from german store just came in :krylie: i wasn’t expecting it cause they said they only shipped CD without vinyl and signed card :cryney2:

So now i just have to wait for signed card from german store, white vinyl from french store and red vinyl from Piccadilly Records :hottie:

omg girl looks gorgeous :xcry:

I got my copies yesterday and they're so beautiful. Definitely my favorite album covers from her since UV.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I am so happy to read about all your orders actually being shipped, but I am also starting to worry a little bit for mines :trisha: especially the red vinyl! I ordered it from Piccadilly and it says the vinyls will be available from Friday 29th, but now they are sold out on their website and I am scared they won't have enough copies for everyone :crying2:

27 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

I am so happy to read about all your orders actually being shipped, but I am also starting to worry a little bit for mines :trisha: especially the red vinyl! I ordered it from Piccadilly and it says the vinyls will be available from Friday 29th, but now they are sold out on their website and I am scared they won't have enough copies for everyone :crying2:

it was just a preorder, they took it off on friday and they did the same with a black vinyl. 

There is a chance they might get limited quantities but at the same time look at the other stores that already received them - they put them already on sale instore/online even though they were doing preorders. (or at least one did lol)

I asked them if they received them already (after seeing posts from other stores) but they didn't reply yet. Anyways i hope they won't cancel our orders. :xgiggle: