Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

6 minutes ago, UhaulJ0e said:

Same, I'm so upset! I'm assuming all of their stock must be backordered, because I ordered within like 5 min of it being on the site :(

I did the same thing! I was so happy because I checked yesterday and they said it would ship on the 29th. The vinyls for this release are so messy :icant:

UO being delayed kinda a blessing in disguise for me cause I currently have $30 to my name because of this drop :trisha: I have a love hate relationship with the fact they charge you when the item ships 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Got my shoplanadelrey order. CDs and cassettes came perfectly in tact. The vinyls themselves were in great condition and look fantastic I might add. Both the yellow and cum white (which has warbling, making it even more cummy 😌) we’re amazing color choices. BUT. They were shoved into a box and both vinyls came with lots of creases and cuts :/ which is unfortunate cause I take great care of my vinyls and even have slip covers for all of them. But I guess I got them 5 days after release which is a win in itself

9 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Got my shoplanadelrey order. CDs and cassettes came perfectly in tact. The vinyls themselves were in great condition and look fantastic I might add. Both the yellow and cum white (which has warbling, making it even more cummy 😌) we’re amazing color choices. BUT. They were shoved into a box and both vinyls came with lots of creases and cuts :/ which is unfortunate cause I take great care of my vinyls and even have slip covers for all of them. But I guess I got them 5 days after release which is a win in itself

SHOW US THE WHITE 🥲🥲🥲

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

Here’s the image she shared on her story of the new art cards with her shortened signature -

AFA755-B3-9-CAE-4452-BCF7-7-E58387-C43-D2

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

Here’s the image she shared on her story of the new art cards with her shortened signature -

I guess she wasn’t kidding when she said these are gonna be worth less than a penny huh?

This is my first time getting something signed from her and I’m hoping to get a full signature honestly!!

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

10 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

Omg we lost. She’s switching her signature for the rest of the art cards to say only “Lana”. I’d kill for a full signature on mine but I bet most overseas orders will be just Lana.

we can't have ANYTHING IM SO UPSET:crying2:

original.gif

9 minutes ago, Elle said:

The ones with the full name were so beautiful whyyyyy, hope she doesn't do a Lady Gaga and signs with a L

original.gif