Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

15 minutes ago, TextBook said:

The white vinyl is amazing, the “Lana” sign is upsetting. That’s it :judgingu:

Of course european fans will get the “Lana” one.

europeans gets nothing good.

no red vinyl. and probably not the full signature either.

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Mannn, I hope I get the signed art card with her whole name, the time when her soul still had some life left :ohno:

Now this waiting game feels like a PG version of russian roulette bc you just never know with this bih :icant: 

24 minutes ago, TextBook said:

At least they’re signed by Lana. This gives you more proofs that the Chemtrails ones were fake (and the number of signed copies was even higher)

i’d rather live in denial when it comes to the chemtrails signed cards :smokes3:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

24 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

People, pls, don't complain! There are some of us out there (like me) who couldn't even snatch one signed item  at all this time around :bebe: so better "Lana" than "nothing"!

Totally. But still kinda disappointing 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

36 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

People, pls, don't complain! There are some of us out there (like me) who couldn't even snatch one signed item  at all this time around :bebe: so better "Lana" than "nothing"!

This time around?! I've never been able to snatch one in my life lmao :toofunny: I couldn't this time either - made me so sad, so I said fuck it and turned to a psycho scalper, with his psycho pricing and bled out my wallet (and all of those sold out omg, so I know others bled out too lmaooo :ohno:). So if I wanna cry, I cry girl :air: 

11 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

My vinyls from her store have now shipped and are in transit. Does that mean they will count towards first week? I wonder if her store sales were configured into HDD first week totals?

Yes they should. The rule is that the items have to ship in the week, not be delivered!

3 minutes ago, Venice said:

y5ecTYB.png

Wow, that's a lotta upcoming tears :toofunny: (probably including mine)

i'm just pretending like i didn't see it :bebe:

i still have a hope for a card with silver pen BUT this time with full signature :azealia:

1 minute ago, uliusz said:

i'm just pretending like i didn't see it :bebe:

i still have a hope for a card with silver pen BUT this time with full signature :azealia:

Omg same!! Silver pen + full siggy manifestation :legend:+ erasure of the half siggy from our minds :legend:

5 minutes ago, Venice said:

This time around?! I've never been able to snatch one in my life lmao :toofunny: I couldn't this time either - made me so sad, so I said fuck it and turned to a psycho scalper, with his psycho pricing and bled out my wallet (and all of those sold out omg, so I know others bled out too lmaooo :ohno:). So if I wanna cry, I cry girl :air: 

I'll manifest for you :legend:only good vibes and full signatures on your way :legend: but I still think you should be super happy in any case :flutter::sluttybunny: