Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

I'll manifest for you :legend:only good vibes and full signatures on your way :legend: but I still think you should be super happy in any case :flutter::sluttybunny:

Oh yeah! I'm gonna frame it and probably ascend to heaven for a few days :ohno: Tysm!! <33

2 hours ago, Distantly said:

Sure! Here you go!

9550276-B-0312-4-C4-D-AEC2-760-D9-DCF5-E

This is so gorgeous oh my god thank you for sharing your pics v7HEmyu.jpg:angie: this is so beautiful wow oh wow.. I don't think i'm upset about not having a blue vinyl this era anymore wscSd0s.jpgVlqyIjg.jpg (although it would be gladly welcomed with the smiling cover especially LP5M9LX.jpg )

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

37 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The new merch is uninspired and worse then something on Etsy..she’s using old photos from 10 years ago. 

Meh, this is time is her team’s fault. She did nothing 

Anyways

where’s the “dealer” and “violets for roses” merch? It was on that site when the tracklist leaked 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Just now, TextBook said:

Meh, this is time is her team’s fault. She did nothing 

Yeah it is her teams fault, but if I were Lana I’d never let this shit pass and tell them to do better. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I received the profile shot CD and vinyl and the white vinyl today. I caved and ordered the smiling dogs CD and the black vinyl. So once those come and my target vinyl comes I’ll have all of them, which I’ve never done for her releases before. The hold this album has on me :defeated:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

My order from her US store arrived today! :party: I got the yellow and white vinyl, both cassettes and all three CDs! I got the Target CD on release day and now I’m just waiting on the red Target vinyl to come in the mail. I’m going to get the black vinyl eventually so I’m close to having everything!!! I also ordered the Blue Banisters post cards from the village today :) Wonder how long those will take to arrive…

I was wondering have people in the US only received their signed art cards? Or have people from Europe started receiving theirs?

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 hours ago, boom like that said:

I was wondering have people in the US only received their signed art cards? Or have people from Europe started receiving theirs?

her german store told me the signed cards will probably ship early december :cryney:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

21 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

her german store told me the signed cards will probably ship early december :cryney:

2 minutes ago, Venice said:

r4AU0dF.png

Signed art cards (USA, not mine). They can differ so much! So pretty. I'm so excited :ohno:

Thanks for the replies!

Um yea cause the person who I bought my signed art card from just shipped it to me and they are from spain I think :creep:

Actually nvm they sent me a message saying they just had to update the status to shipped cause ebay would cancel it if they didn't ship it soon :air2::angie:

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺