Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Is someone in the UK willing to buy me the white vinyl if I pay them back😭? it's out of stock on the American store and I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount on eBay or Discogs

f i n e  c h i n a  a n d  f r e s h  l i n e n

49 minutes ago, Cornbread43VA said:

Is someone in the UK willing to buy me the white vinyl if I pay them back😭? it's out of stock on the American store and I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount on eBay or Discogs

Did you try on her French store? It’s still available and the shipping is generally affordable

1 hour ago, 5Rick said:

Did you try on her French store? It’s still available and the shipping is generally affordable

Love youuuuu I just finished purchasing it from there tysm!!!! :sluttybunny:

3 minutes ago, bigspender said:

they ship to the us???

I live in Canada, but if they ship all the way here, then probably to the US too! French is official here though so I did do the whole transaction in French, idk if that makes a difference (though I guess you could just translate the pages to English)

I'd go ahead and try :)

the way i ordered all three vinyls from lanas australian store and chose ship separately when they become available, and the black hasn’t even shipped at all or any of the others 🙄 

one got delayed but they didn’t even say which one i’m guessing the white, has anyone else in australia got their vinyls or a shipping confirmation? 

I ordered the red vinyl from UK. Found out today it has been shipped. I had ordered yellow and white from AUS Lana store. After many emails they finally confirmed the order was delayed and no time for delivery had been established. 

I don’t know if it’s been posted yet, but Juno has a preorder for the red:

https://www.juno.co.uk/products/lana-del-rey-blue-banisters/846049-01/
I never knew they did preorders, but they’re reputable.

When I originally ordered Ultraviolence, I received it in like 36 hours, I’m in the states, don’t even know how that was possible, LOL thought it was a broken tracking number, Anyway good luck! :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

My yellow vinyl was put on backorder until November 12th :bye: AND the target release is out of stock until mid November :bye: 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

3 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

When I originally ordered Ultraviolence, I received it in like 36 hours, I’m in the states, don’t even know how that was possible, LOL thought it was a broken tracking number, Anyway good luck! :ma:

Oh my god thank you so much!! I was giving up cause Horizons Music still hasn't shipped my order and the prices from the other stores (including shipping and taxes) were absurd, this one is reasonable!! Finally got one thank you :wowcry:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

6 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

let’s discuss how the pre order red vinyl I purchased has already been dispatched, but the standard is still processing :ma:

target and urban outfitters could never :ma:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Oh my god that red looks so beautiful :wub: But I can't justify buying another vinyl or any merch at all; my boyfriend already thinks I'm crazy  :toofloppy: Today I received the blue CD and the two cassettes, why is everything so pretty this era :noparty: