Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

3 hours ago, Fireffie said:

Oh my god thank you so much!! I was giving up cause Horizons Music still hasn't shipped my order and the prices from the other stores (including shipping and taxes) were absurd, this one is reasonable!! Finally got one thank you :wowcry:

It’s what we’re here for! :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

18 minutes ago, your dealer said:

HELLO!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY! 

AA3-FBFC6-C641-421-D-854-F-6-B4-A557-FDEBC9-C3-E2-A-E2-CB-453-C-9-AC3-E5-CC588-E

5-C8997-D6-0949-4-DB0-A107-A1305-A5-E544

C31-E97-EF-9-E53-4-AE2-808-B-A8-E29-E563C074-A630-8-B4-A-4-CC0-955-E-6-A63-D4976

7-D4957-ED-1588-4-D62-9960-FCFE1-DBA42-B

Omg :defeated: I only got the yellow one because I loved the cover, but this is making me want the white one so bad :defeated::defeated: and now I want to put the white one inside the smiling cover….. thank God both are out of stock otherwise my wallet would have been murdered after seeing these pics :trisha:

y'all my order is supposed to arrive today, but tracking says it’s still on the other side of the country :crossed: it’s been sitting at the same post office for like three days now lol 

UbsOye5.png

I'm getting so nervous since all my orders are still delayed until November 12th. :rollin: I ordered from the Canadian store and haven't gotten any more updates. Seeing everyone else get theirs plus knowing there were issues at the vinyl plant and these variants might be legit limited edition this time makes me anxious. :raven:

6 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

I'm getting so nervous since all my orders are still delayed until November 12th. :rollin: I ordered from the Canadian store and haven't gotten any more updates. Seeing everyone else get theirs plus knowing there were issues at the vinyl plant and these variants might be legit limited edition this time makes me anxious. :raven:

it's fine i still have no update on my target vinyl the date keeps getting pushed and it's at november 20th now. :trisha:

faSE.gif

11 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

My white and yellow came in today :wub:

NOW IF ONE OF YOU WOULD ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT WEATHER OR NOT ROUGHTRADE UK RED VINYLS HAVE SHIPPED/ARE SHIPPING SOON…..:scream:

Most uk record stores received the red vinyl on Wednesday (hmv also shipped Wednesday) so I think rough trade will have the record by now.

30 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

My white and yellow came in today :wub:

NOW IF ONE OF YOU WOULD ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT WEATHER OR NOT ROUGHTRADE UK RED VINYLS HAVE SHIPPED/ARE SHIPPING SOON…..:scream:

yea, mine shipped on tuesday, should be getting it tmrw or on saturday

image.png

1 hour ago, Dominikx4 said:

yea, mine shipped on tuesday, should be getting it tmrw or on saturday

1 hour ago, too fast too young said:

Most uk record stores received the red vinyl on Wednesday (hmv also shipped Wednesday) so I think rough trade will have the record by now.

Thank you luvbugs :peace:

Just now, National Anthem said:

Anyone else think the standard cover should have had the yellow vinyl and the close up have the white vinyl? Like…. It literally would look amazing that way

That could have worked too, but really the magic with the yellow vinyl in all these pictures everyone is uploading is that it contrasts soooo good with the blue on the cover. 

zXzLCRU.png