Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, alexbeygul said:

bestie, how much was the taxes from UK? give us numbers :raven:

it depends on your country, you need to check with your local customs

e.g. in Switzerland they only start taxing you if what you ordered is worth more than ~65$, but other countries start taxing immediately. so while importing it was free for me, it doesnt mean its for you too

image.png

Has anyone received their cd with the signed art card yet? I don’t think mine has even shipped yet… it’s like slower than the vinyls… :(

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

3 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

it depends on your country, you need to check with your local customs

e.g. in Switzerland they only start taxing you if what you ordered is worth more than ~65$, but other countries start taxing immediately. so while importing it was free for me, it doesnt mean its for you too

thank you!

I had almost forgotten just how awful Canada Post is :toofunny: This is only from the US, too. Good luck to anyone who ordered from the Canadian store in general 

Screen-Shot-2021-10-30-at-2-56-32-PM.png

2 hours ago, maysparkle said:

Has anyone received their cd with the signed art card yet? I don’t think mine has even shipped yet… it’s like slower than the vinyls… :(

A bunch people in the US have, though idk about anyone on Lanaboards specifically. Hopefully it won't be too long!

16 hours ago, Anthony said:

What's on the long sleeve of this blue shirt with the "Lana Del Rey" print - BB Branch Crewneck (Blue)? Are they flowers? 

I was wondering that too...it does say "Branch" so I'm thinking it has branches maybe with flowers 

Possibly cherry blossoms :brows:

52 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

I was wondering that too...it does say "Branch" so I'm thinking it has branches maybe with flowers 

Possibly cherry blossoms :brows:

Thanks! :) I think I will buy one of these.

3 hours ago, darkbluehoneymoon said:

they got so many comments they deleted the whole listing unless they blocked me i can’t find it so 

Wow wow wow :lmao: I'm glad people actually spoke up against that garbage 

Does anyone know if Lana posted on her private account about her signing the art cards in green ink? I can’t remember correctly but I think a fan account posted on their story a screenshot of the signed art cards with green ink. I also can’t remember if that was before or after her video of signing the cards with silver ink. 

I went back through many pages on this thread but I couldn’t find anything (or I missed it) so any help is appreciated!

38 minutes ago, Wild at Heart said:

Does anyone know if Lana posted on her private account about her signing the art cards in green ink? I can’t remember correctly but I think a fan account posted on their story a screenshot of the signed art cards with green ink. I also can’t remember if that was before or after her video of signing the cards with silver ink. 

I went back through many pages on this thread but I couldn’t find anything (or I missed it) so any help is appreciated!

Yess <3

http://lanaboards.com/topic/13063-blue-banisters-merch-media-drop/page/68/?tab=comments#comment-1233128

2 minutes ago, Venice said:

Of course it happen to be the page(s) I ended up skipping…to be fair I was getting antsy and still getting used to the website lol.

Thank you so much for the help! Now this makes me wonder which signature (silver ink, green ink, and shorten sig. in silver ink) will be the most expensive/valuable. Regardless, not excited for the scalper prices coming up lol.

5 minutes ago, Wild at Heart said:

Of course it happen to be the page(s) I ended up skipping…to be fair I was getting antsy and still getting used to the website lol.

Thank you so much for the help! Now this makes me wonder which signature (silver ink, green ink, and shorten sig. in silver ink) will be the most expensive/valuable. Regardless, not excited for the scalper prices coming up lol.

a few days ago i saw the silver ones (which seems to be the only ones people have at the moment i believe) go for $75-$95 but i think there’s one on mercari selling for $175 now  

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

a few days ago i saw the silver ones (which seems to be the only ones people have at the moment i believe) go for $75-$95 but i think there’s one on mercari selling for $175 now  

omlll. its so funny bc on her livestream last week she was like "when i die my signature is going to be worth one penny"

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

4 hours ago, Wild at Heart said:

Woah I didn't even realize that you're super new here! Welcome!! :party:

I wonder that too, hmm. I've only seen a very few amount of the green sig, so I assume it's the most rare, although I personally like the silver a lot more, so maybe it will depend on preference as well 🤔 But yeah omg, I actually had to buy from scalpers, and I def got... scalped :oic2: Hope they arrive soon for us!