Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

10 hours ago, darkbluehoneymoon said:

i’m so worried my blue banisters vinyls are gonna get canceled or something it’s been a week and nothing has shipped from her australian store 🙄

I've got the same worry! Also haven't heard anything from the Australian store about the vinyls since I got the email to say they were delayed :O 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

10 hours ago, LanaBoi said:

I've got the same worry! Also haven't heard anything from the Australian store about the vinyls since I got the email to say they were delayed :O 

i’m gonna be so heartbroken if they’re canceled or back ordered like how has the black vinyl not been shipped like WHAT 

17 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i wish she’d sign the cards in silver pen during cotcc, the blue was absolutely horrid 

lol yes the blue ink is uniquely ugly against the b&w art cards but what can u do

btw when lana said "my sig won't be worth a penny" i was like lana, we buy the signed stuff not for its monetary worth (at least i don't) but because your art is so meaningful/special to us! 

aOaIzH2.gif

10 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

btw when lana said "my sig won't be worth a penny" i was like lana, we buy the signed stuff not for its monetary worth (at least i don't) but because your art is so meaningful/special to us! 

i think she was just saying like she's signed so many cards that her signature won't be worth very much because it's not as rare. at least i hope thats what she meant otherwise how sad. we just want to feel touched by u lanz:crai:

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 minute ago, Venice said:

FCupZcAVUAI7x-D?format=jpg&name=large

(https://twitter.com/kaithescum/status/1453441563212746756

Man this is one hell of a beautiful signature :deadbanana:

The way I know I spent 50 dollars for L a n a 853639318820093982.png?size=128

But at least I know its a actual handwritten signature, but also yk :monicker:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just received my red vinyl from vinyltap, only had to pay 12,30€ for custom taxes here in Spain in case anyone is wondering. I was expecting a lot more tbh.

On another side note, what the hell is that crappy quality of the cover pic?? It is blurry and it does look cheap af Are all the vinyls like that? This is my first one. (My first post as well, hi ya’ll, been lurking for years tho)

21 hours ago, lustforlife said:

Very hyped to get one 

:air:

In case anyone is interested, that’s what it says on the Japanese version of the album. “Seasons may change, but the love of your closed ones and friends doesn’t. A piece full of her human side, composed of her heart’s deepest scars. Blue Banisters, Lana del Rey”

Japan always so dramatic. Nice description of the album anyway lol 

5 hours ago, Venice said:

FCupZcAVUAI7x-D?format=jpg&name=large

(https://twitter.com/kaithescum/status/1453441563212746756

Man this is one hell of a beautiful signature :deadbanana:

me knowing i’ll probably get the signature that only says lana because i live in europe: :bebe:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

I may or may not have given into a scalper price on Friday for the signed cd😞 I paid $75 which I’m not too happy about, but the only ones I’ve seen since this weekend are $100 and up which is absolutely insane. Hopefully the green pen and just “lana” ones are more affordable for fans who haven’t gotten one yet 

2 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

I may or may not have given into a scalper price on Friday for the signed cd😞 I paid $75 which I’m not too happy about, but the only ones I’ve seen since this weekend are $100 and up which is absolutely insane. Hopefully the green pen and just “lana” ones are more affordable for fans who haven’t gotten one yet 

Scalper culture is so messed up, I had to do the same but an even steeper price cause of our wack Canadian currency. Sniping a bunch of special items created for genuine fans, only to instantly put up them back up at literally 300%-1500%++ the original price like I get life is expensive and hard but where is the human in you bruh :toofunny: 

I hate it when those bitches exploit my love for Lana :krylie: