Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

I don’t really care I was just excited. There’s no competition here I’m glad you’ve got multiple posters bigger than A2 I was just happy to get it

And of course I would compare them because that’s all the only other signed stuff that’s really been on her store  

you literally made it into a "competition" if you wanna call it that? you said first she didnt have bigger posters on her store in the past

and lbr even compared to a 12x12 inch litho its not "massive" :toofunny: 

image.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

you literally made it into a "competition" if you wanna call it that? you said first she didnt have bigger posters on her store in the past

and lbr even compared to a 12x12 inch litho its not "massive" :toofunny: 

I didn’t make it competition you did by saying I’ve got  “multiple posters bigger than A2..” blah blah blah. I was just stating a fact that I haven’t seen anything like it before on her store I was excited you took it the wrong way and I’m allowed to say it’s massive in terms of other signed things jesus give it a rest I was excited for everybody who got one it wasn’t to blow about getting it. 

1 minute ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

I didn’t make it competition you did by saying I’ve got  “multiple posters bigger than A2..” blah blah blah. I was just stating a fact that I haven’t seen anything like it before on her store I was excited you took it the wrong way and I’m allowed to say it’s massive in terms of other signed things jesus give it a rest I was excited for everybody who got one it wasn’t to blow about getting it. 

:toofunny: 

image.png

55 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Not till early december

I think to push the sales for UK charts but gurl… the ones that want the signed posters already bought everything:toofloppy:

so, is the US store going to ship the signed CDs in early december?

i still haven't got an updated shipping date and customer service told me to wait until they send an email about the new shipping date. i wonder if anyone did get one of those emails from the US store

11 minutes ago, starlights said:

so, is the US store going to ship the signed CDs in early december?

i still haven't got an updated shipping date and customer service told me to wait until they send an email about the new shipping date. i wonder if anyone did get one of those emails from the US store

I don’t know about US store a lot of them already shipped, I know that EU/UK stores are delayed till early december, maybe they are waiting for lana to ship them to the warehouses

original.gif

@Sugar Venom and anyone else that still needs! Transparent white and yellow vinyls etc. are still available here https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com/ and since they're still setting up the pre-orders, there doesn't seem to be a limit as to how many you can order so knock yourselves out :hooker:

1 hour ago, TropicoKitten said:

I really hope the us store sells some but I don’t want to get my hopes up.  At least there was a 1 per customer limit

I hope so too, but people always find a way to get around those limits, so annoying :( There were even a bunch of peeps selling waay too many signed US store art cards at once (with photos of each one) pretty quickly.

My JohnDeere vinyl came and it’s beautifullllllllll

FDXKz-VVgAM8IFi?format=jpg&name=large

a little side note, her name and title on the spine is so beautiful?? I’m obsessed

I can’t believe I have 10 different lana albums (no duplicatesss) on vinyl, we are truly BLESSED

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />